Pure Romance

Let me tell you about my first pure romance party. It was a family event. Grandma was in attendance. Mis tias were in attendance. This is how a latino family can be. Close. Yo crecí con mi abuela. It was insanely akward to have my mom there with me while I looked at sex toys. Una tía lejana hablaba sobre los juguetes. A distant aunt talked about the toys. She was good about it. Yo me senté con mi tía y la escuchaba hablar. Era buena. She knew what she was talking about. I didn't dare say anything. The men were on their way. The men of my family were on their way to listen to the women talk about sex toys. My aunt is a big women and she was talking about all these sex toys, lubes and oils to her family like it was nothing. I didn't have any money. My grandmother/mother paid for my toy. We got matching ones. Not on purpose of course. I would never do that. We just so happened to like the same one. Ella un día los comparó. She told me she didn't like hers that much. It was too modern, she said. I thought exactly the same thing for myself but I didn't dare say anything. This was too much for me. My Grandmother is too much for me. She's 62 and I can't keep up with her. Ella da candela.