Night Out

Just fixed typos and added stuff in the chapter.

August POV

I remember the first time I took Mimi to one of the traps. Some nigga named Marquis was there. He had me turnt the fuck up the WHOLE night. Drinking and smoking til our minds went numb.

It was a good ass time. We linked up a couple times after that. Sometimes to party and sometimes he was at the trap. Marquis was a cool ass dude to kick it with.

Mimi didn't think so. I peeped she always frowned up when I mentioned his name or that we was hanging. Mimi's nose scrunched up and she'd suggest I'd just stay with her out not go at all. One time she clung to me while I was walking to the door. Begging me to stay with her. She never told me why though.

It didn't seem that servere to ask her about it so I didn't.

Tonight though, me, him, and some more foolies going out. We all agreed that we was stressin enough in our personal lives, that we should turn up one time in our party lives.

Marquis said of his guys had died a few years back. The nigga got shot or some shit. He said that  been going through his brain and he stressin. And why not invite some other niggas to party wit us?

I walk up the stairs lazily to find Mimi on the bed. She was on the phone with Bonnie. Her only friend she really talked to. She my homie's girl. They something like me and Mimi but been together longer. Bonnie like my life saver some days. She know how to calm Mimi down when she finna go off on me. Saving my ass for days!

Mimi was sitting on the bed. Nodding her head, agreeing to whatever Bonnie was saying. Her hair was moving with every movement. It was so beautiful.

I sit next to her and kiss her cheek. She barely notices me but kisses me back. I rest my head on her shoulder and start playing in her hair.

Mimi hair was real so it was soft as ever. Almost like a white girls'.

"Are you serious? Where were you?"

Bonnie start telling the story of where she was or whatever. I disregard her and push Mimi on her back.

With the phone still to her ear, she start smiling. I climb on top of her playfully, rest my elbows above her ear and start planting kisses on her cheek. Wet ones on her neck. I can tell she had on that cherry blossom perfume that I love so much.

I try to kiss her lips but she smile and turn her head. I'm on the phone she mouths.

"I don't care?", I say out loud.

"Was that August? Tell him I said heyy!"

I grab the phone from Mimi and say "Hey Bonnie how you doin... That's goor. But umm Mimi gotta go real quick."

I hang the phone up and throw it on the other side of the bed. And return my kissing.

"Was that necessary August?"

"Yes. Very necessary. I want you all to myself."

"Really? Because you really do that when you want something."

"I can't love on you without wanting something?"

I kiss her mouth and cheeks without her returning it back.

She throw her head back and look like you ain't slick nigga.

"Alright, whatchu want? Just tell me."

"Nothing." I lie. Knowing I need Mimi to be okay with me going out. Possibly to a...

"Let me guess. You wanna go to a strip club tonight with your boys?"