Waking Up

August POV

When I wake up, my neck hurt like a bitch. Me and Mimi stayed up until four o'clock in the morning conversating. My dumbass fell asleep in the chair I sat in. My head was slumped all while I was sleep.

"Aww my God," I grunt, rubbing and massaging my neck in pain.

Mimi twitch a little bit and poke her head from the covers. "Your neck hurt?" She asks with sleep in her voice.

"Hell yeah, I should've took my ass to bed."

We both chuckle and fall into a silence...

~

"We did a lot of talking last night, " I say breaking the silence.

She smiles with her eyes closed and nod her head. She was halfway sleep with her head on the pillows.

"Can we talk again?"

"Sure."

"Uh, can you wake up all the way? It's kind of important."

Mimi open her eyes reluctantly but get alert.

"Okay, so things may or may not have gotten out of hand last night."

"I agree."

"Understand getting sexual with you was not my intentions. Nor did I agree to let you stay here just to get sexual with you."

"Ha-ha, you make me feel unattractive when you say that."

"No no no! Of course I find you attractive. Super attractive. Like, that's why it was so hard to keep my hands off-"

"I was irresistible?"

"Something like that but-"

"Something?"

"Yeah...well you were."

"So were you."

"That's not the point."

"You got me pretty wet to be honest..."

"Really?" I ask, in deep curiosity, low key proud of myself.

"Yes. But that's not the point."

"Wait was the point again?"

"You tell me Auganator?"

"Girl, you throwing me off!"

"Am I?"

"Okay, I'm not finna play witchu. I just wanted to say sorry and it won't happen again. I don't wanna play with nobody's emotions or lead you on to think we're fully back. I wanna take this slow as possible."

"Okay, in all seriousness I get it. I understand and I agree."

"Okay. I'm glad we got that out of the way."

"Speaking of getting out, can you? I only have underwear and t-shirt on."

I rise up slowly and walk to the door, "Play too much."

Quick scene before I get into this lil drama (I hope y'all use your imagination to imagine this conversation in a humorous and sexy way like I did).