Mike and Tre hangout (for once)

Tre

It had been a few days since me and Billie were planning and today was the day that we leave... well we're leaving tonight so...more kidnapping vibes. Fun. I poured my coffee and waited for sleepyhead to wake up for his coffee. I found it weird that wasn't up, he was always up before me, what time was it? I looked at the clock that said six in the morning. Yeah he should be up by now...weird. I walked upstairs to his room, usually he would have killed me if I was in his room but I just making sure he's alive so it's ok. I pushed the door open and let out a sigh of relief. He was sleeping, I was a bit surprised that I didn't hear his snoring from all that way downstairs. I walked over to him and shook his shoulder. No response. "Micheal Ryan Pritchard wake up this instant or I'll throw you off this bed." No response again. I rolled him over and examined his face, it wasn't him that was snoring. It was Billie in the other room. I started to panic and shook him more "Hey Mike it's not funny anymore wake up." I slapped him in the face "Mike!"

Mike

I was have a wonderful sleep then I hear a shout and felt a stinging pain on my face and I woke up in shock, trying to process what's happening. "what!?" His shocked look turned happy and he smiled "I thought you were dead" he got up and I stared at him, what the hell? Was the slap in the face really needed? "I made coffee come on" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of bed, looked at me up and down then shook his head "Mike there are children in this house put something on." He threw some clothes at me and I dropped them "Frank those are dirty." I walked over to my closet and grabbed a sweater and shorts, put them on and turned back to leave, almost walking straight into Tre "Frank. Do you know what privacy is?" He grinned "nope I don't actually" I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs.

I remembered a question I had for a bit and decided to ask him "Frank? It seems I've lost a handful of my clothes...do you know where they might be?" He stopped, then continued to walk which caused me to raise an eyebrow. "Frank do you have anything to do with this?" "No." He quickly replied "You know I don't like people being in my room right?" He stopped and turned to me "See that's where you don't make sense Mike. When you say people, you don't mean everyone you mean me. You let Billie in your room." I sighed, yeah I let Billie in my room, but I really really trust Billie we're like brothers, I'm used to living with him. Tre on the other hand, you never know what he's thinking and he's always doing some type of mischief, I've known him for a few years but that kind of trust isn't fully built.

"Frank... I've known Billie since I was like ten." "Yeah and? You've known me for a while! I just don't understand! Did I do something wrong?" "No you didn't do anything wrong." I patted him on the shoulder and walked over to the counter, and poured myself some coffee. I looked up at Tre who was still on the staircase, looking sad "oh come on, don't be a baby it's just a room" I laughed a bit but his expression didn't change "What would change if I let you in my room?" "A lot! You know how boring it is? Billies always busy or he's tired, there's nothing to do." Well now his expression did change, this time it was pouty "well we can hang out more then if that's what makes you happy" "but you don't like leaving the house." Ok that was a lie, I do like leaving the house and doing stuff. Where the hell did that conclusion come from? "Uh-.. that's not true." He just sighed and walked downstairs, then grabbed his coffee. "ok. What do you want to do today? We can go skate boarding, we could go to a gig, we could go to the beach, to the pool or even just go out and walk" he just shrugged, which made me frown "for someone who so desperately wanted to hang out you don't seem too happy about this" he shrugged again and I put my coffee down, then grabbed his shoulders. God damn he's so-... pig headed? That might be the word...or I think? "If you don't choose I will." He tried to move away from my grip "Mike you're hurting my shoulders" I didn't let go "stop changing the subject, what do you want to do?" He squirmed some more "I don't know just- something I don't care please let go" I looked at my hands, my knuckles were almost white. What the fuck was wrong with me? I quickly let go and he rubbed his left shoulder "I'm sorry..." I mumbled, I probably already fucked this up already didn't I? Why would he want to hang out with me now? I watched him look at the clock and sigh. Was he seeing when Billie or Adrienne would wake up? Did he not want to be near me alone anymore? I couldn't stop asking myself these questions and I could feel the anxiety boil and stir in my stomach making me feel like my organs are being tied into a knot again and again.

Tre

What Mike did was weird but I didn't think much of it. Pay back for slapping him in the face I guess? I looked at the clock and sighed, I did want to go to the movies but it was way way way too early for it, the movie I wanted to see was only playing at one in the afternoon. I looked at him and felt bad, he looked so worried, almost as if he was gonna have a panic attack. "We can go out and eat breakfast? I wanted to go to the movies but it's too early" I laughed a bit and he seemed to calm down "well..." he said looking at the couch then back to me "we can go eat breakfast, go skate boarding, watch a movie here, eat dinner and go watch the movie" he smiled a bit as he spoke. Jeez.. that's almost a whole day of hanging out, all of this seemed so fun too, of course I'm gonna say yes are you crazy? "That sounds great" I looked down at what I was wearing and frowned, I had some sweatpants and a hoodie on, who the fuck would wear this kind of stuff in the summer? "I'm just gonna go change give me a second" I ran upstairs and into my room. "Ok I need something decent..." I looked around my room "and clean" I sighed and walked to my closet scanning it for something I could wear. I took my only good outfit and put it on.

Haha long chapter
Anyways enjoy this I guess