Road trip

Hah this story is NOT doing well- ...ughhhh I regret writing this now jsjsahajsh...
Anyways here's a filler because I fucking forgot about this story again. Anyways rant over
Also why is this always is Tre's POV-... oh well -whatsername

Tre

I watched Billie walk upstairs to go get Adrienne, time to go get Mike I guess? I walked up the stairs and opened Mikes bedroom door, not bothering to knock. I looked around but he wasn't there, I turned around and flinched when I heard a voice.

"Tre? What are you doing in my room?"

I turn around to see Mike drying his hair "oh- well-...uh" oh shit how am I supposed to to tell him to get in the car? "Billie uh... wanted us to all hangout and I came up here to tell you"

He smiled a bit "oh that's cool, what are we gonna do?"

"Uhhh...go out for dinner! Yeah...dinner-"

"Oh! Ok then I'll meet you downstairs I just need to get my jacket and shoes"

"Ok then, see you in a few minutes"

I walked to my room which was beside his and opened the door, time to find my jacket in this...mess. Man I really need to clean my room.

A few minutes later

I had finally found my jacket and I grabbed a blanket, the heater doesn't work in the car and I don't wanna freeze. I eyed my pillow, I had an extra in my bag but I don't know if I'll be able to get it when we're in the car. I grab that too and walk out of my room, and down the stairs then find Billie, Mike and Adrienne waiting for me.

"Jeez I didn't know we're having a sleepover too" Adrienne giggled and I rolled my eyes

"It's just for the ride there."

Mike walked up to me and took my blanket "Here I'll carry this, now come on I'm fucking hungry."

We all walked to the car and mike threw the blanket in my face so I hit him in the head with the pillow.

An hour later

Mikes POV

I looked outside, it was dark already and we had been in the car for a while, my legs are starting to cramp. It doesn't help that Tre somehow fell asleep on my legs "Hey Bill?"

Billies eyes flickered to the review mirror for a second, looking at me "what's up?"

"Are you sure you know where we're going? It's a long ride for just some dinner..."

"Oh shit- I forgot about that"

Forgot? "Bill this is the whole reason why we left"

"Not really...there was something else. Just go to sleep like the others mike you'll see when we get there."

"Ok..."

I continued to stare outside and soon my eyelids started to feel heavy, and not long after I fell asleep