Road trip (part 2)

Tre groaned as he felt the car stop "Are we there yet...?"

Mike pushed Tre off his lap "no we're at McDonald's." He did sound quite bitter, yes it was true they were at McDonald's but it wasn't what he expected when Tre said to go eat out, plus why was the ride so long.

Tre looked out of the window smiling "ooooh I like McDonald's"

"Yeah well," Billie turned the car engine off and woke Adrienne up "you better not take forever to chose." Once he woke Adrienne up he got out and locked his door.

"But they have so much to chose from..." Tre frowned as he got out of the car and locked his door.

"Yeah but you always complain after because a Happy Meal isn't enough. So just get a hamburger, chicken nuggets and a drink. You won't be as hungry then since you can get a bigger hamburger and more chicken nuggets." Mike rolled his eyes and he also got out and locked his door.

Adrienne did the same and they all walked in to order their food. Once they got everything  they  ordered, they got in the car and Tre was already eating his food.

"So uh Bill this is what you meant by eating out?" Mike said as he ate a few fries.

"Uhh.." Billie furrowed his eyebrows, trying to think of an excuse "Well you can eat now but I wanna go somewhere and we can hang out there"

"...ok then..." Mike still seemed unsure but continued eating.

Take this really short filler because I forgot about this story again -whatsername