"Mr. Smith. And apology accepted." Mr. Smith smiled. "I'm your history teacher, so if you could please all get in line. I'd like for you all to present yourself to the class individually."

The students behind me got in line, not in any particular order.

The first person to present themselves to the class was a very buff blonde boy with intense features.

"I'm Reiner Braun."

Reiner went to the desk he previously sat at, seemingly waiting for someone. I followed his gaze to the person that stood infront of me, and was next in line. He was cute and seemed very introverted.

"Hey, I'm....Bertholdt Hoover." He ran to the seat beside Reiner and instantly began to chat with him.

'Oh, great. Now it's my turn...'

I took in a deep breath and walked up to the podium, gently placing my hands on it.

"(Y/N) (L/N). It's a pleasure to meet you all." When I looked to the people infront of me I noticed a lot of them had locked their eyes onto me. I mean, people say I'm pretty....I get why.

I smiled before stepping away from the podium and taking a seat by the windows, but in the back of the class.

The rest of the day went on and it was actually pretty easy for me to remember my classmates names. There was Ymir and her girlfriend Historia, Annie, Sasha, Connie, Marco, Jean, Eren, Mikasa, Reiner, Bertholdt, Mina, and Thomas.

Mr. Smith looked around the classroom to everyone seated and back down to his sheet of paper.

"I've given you all the liberty to choose where you sit, but I can't help but notice that someone is missing...is Armin Arlert here?"

"Oh- no, Mr. Smith, Armin isn't here today, he had issues with his job he needed to resolve." Eren spoke up. Eren must be close to this Armin guy, he and Mikasa saved a seat on the opposite side of the classroom for him.

"I see. I hope it gets resolved, then." Mr. Smith eyed the wall clock. "As you all know, we only have 20 minutes per class on the first day of school. I'll dismiss you all now since we only have around one minute left, have a nice rest of your day, and I will see you all tomorrow."

Jean waited for me outside the door so we could head to our next class together.

"Alright, girly, let's go." Jean smiled and we walked up the stairs to our art classroom.

~~~~

After my three classes, History, Art, and Math, I was left alone for lunch. It sucks that everyone I met have known eachother longer than I have...it's kinda lonely.

'Lonely...Maybe I can visit blondie?'

The thought of visiting the nameless blonde guy from the library instantly brightened my day, and I ran straight out of the school gates and made my way to the library.

As I ran down the sidewalks to get to my destination I noticed a car had been following me.

I acted like I couldn't see the car following. I got an idea...

I turned on the back camera of my phone and let it record before purposely dropping my phone behind me so I could get the face and license plate of the person following me. As I turned, I noticed the windows were tinted black to the point where I could barely make out the silhouette of the hand inside the car.

The car came to a stop right infront of me and I bolted toward the library, turning so fast on my ankle that I can swear I felt a muscle tear. The adrenaline rushing through my veins didn't allow me to feel this pain though, and I ran straight to the romance section of the library.

Blondie wasn't there. I was severely disappointed, hoping I would be able to catch his name today. I sighed, sitting on one of the chairs. The searing pain of my ankle finally beat the adrenaline and I felt it fully. Letting out a loud groan, I lifted up the bottom of my pants and instantly noticed the redness was creeping up my leg.

"Oh- oh man...a-are you okay?"

I instantly turned my head to the voice and there he was, the most beautiful boy I had ever seen. Like yesterday, he had half of his hair was up in a ponytail and his glasses were resting on the tip of his button nose.

He walked over to me with his can of cold lemonade and pressed it to my ankle, his big blue eyes looking up to me with concern.

"What happened?" He asked, gently massaging the area around my ankle.

'Woah...he's so sweet-'

"I was running from some guy and totally turned on my ankle all wrong and...and weird." I winced when he applied a bit too much pressure on the area and he turned to me like he was about to cry, all frantic and sad looking.

"Oh- oh my God I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to-"

I cut off blondie by resting a hand on his shoulder and flashing him a reassuring smile.

"It's okay, really....can I get your n—"

"Oh, shoot!" Blondie stood. "I've gotta get back to work—"