Chapter 9

((933 reads. THIS IS LITERALLY MY BEST STORY LIKE I LOVE WRITING IT AND YALL LOVE READING IT🥺))

Niccolo's eyes widened slightly, and he ran a hand through his hair, nodding.

"Yeah, sure!" He looked to me and I gave him a thumbs up as he put his number into her phone. "I'm Niccolo, by the way."

I tuned out of their friendly conversation and drew my attention back to Armin. He looked a little lonely and stared down into his lap.

"What'd you think of the drink, blondie?" I asked, and he perked up, meeting my gaze.

He sipped his beverage and relaxed, nodding his head as he enjoyed it. "Amazing...Hey, you don't need to call me blondie anymore, y'know. We know eachother's names now."

I felt a little sad to hear that, I quite liked the nickname I gave him..

"Oh- not that I don't like it! I'm just letting you know..." He chewed on his straw, looking down into the cup to avoid my eyes.

"...Good cause I'm keeping it. Say- did you have a nickname for me?" I tilted my head and waited for his response...the only thing that I got out of him was a little yelp and a blush. "So...is that a no?"

Armin shook his head."O-of course not! It's just...a little weird and I'd rather not-"

"His nickname for you was Belle, like as in Beauty and the Beast Belle." Mikasa chimed in, ordering another glass of wine. "He said it's because you're very bea--"

"--book-wormy!!" Armin cut her off but I already knew what she was going to say. I was very flustered. "You're into books like Belle is...and you're...beautiful..." His blue eyes met my (e/c) ones.

I felt something there, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Suddenly, a hand shook my shoulders violently and I almost fell out of my chair. Armin grabbed onto me and held me upright, glaring at the person behind me.

"Sorry- I just need to talk to (Y/N) real quick, Armin!" Sasha yanked me out of the stool and dragged me out of the bar area and into the women's restroom before Armin could protest.

Sasha sat me down on one of the chairs in the restroom and excitedly jumped up and down.

"Don't come to the dorm later- Niccolo and I are gonna spend the night together!"

My jaw dropped.

'Niccolo said he had nothing but pure intentions earlier, oh hell n-'

"No." Mikasa glared at Sasha, making Sasha and I scream.

"WHAAA- Mikasa!! When the hell did you follow us?!"

"Right as you dragged (Y/N) away." She answered flatly, taking a seat next to me. "I don't think a one night stand is a good idea, Sasha. Especially since people that aren't enrolled in our school can't enter the dorms without special permission."

Sasha blushed, but persisted. "It's not a one night stand, Mikasa! It's a late night date since Hannes let him out earlier for me and he's totally busy until next Friday! I swear we- I don't...I don't think he's like that!"

"He's a man, Sasha. They all are. Disgusting scum-"

"What about Eren?" Sasha teased, but Mikasa didn't react.

"I already know he's scum, but he's my scum." She smirked at Sasha and I. "Anyway...If you trust him, then so do I."

Sasha pulled Mikasa into a tight embrace.

"I was gonna do it anyway Mikasa, but it makes me feel better to know you approve! Anyway, (Y/N) you're gonna have to stay somewhere else! You're too pretty to have around him!" Sasha pulled away from Mikasa and the girls turned their attention onto me.

"You sleeping at my place, (Y/N)." The grey-eyed girl stated, not giving me a chance to speak. "Armin and Eren are coming over later, so I'm sure youre gonna wanna go where he goes."

It's just a little embarrassing to know that she meant Armin when she said 'he' with extra emphasis. Am I that obvious?

Clearly I am.

There was a knock at the restroom door.

"H-hey, are you guys okay?" Armin asked from the other side of the door. "I heard you all screaming, but I don't wanna barge in on you..."

Mikasa grabbed Sasha and I, dragging us to the door and taking us out.

"Are we leaving?" Mikasa asked and Armin nodded.

"Okay- let me go get my package!" Sasha beamed and ran off, coming back with Niccolo. By the time she came back, our group was gathered together once more.

"You guys need to help me sneak him in!"

Silence.

"...are you crazy, Sasha?!" Jean raised his voice, looking Niccolo up and down. "I mean, we're gonna do it but-" He checked the time on his phone. "-it's 1 in the morning, you're so lucky there's no curfew on the weekends."

Connie nodded, taking off his Shinganshina University beanie and putting it on Niccolo's head. "boom- disguise!"

"That is literally the ugliest beanie I have ever seen." Niccolo commented but didn't take it off.

"Thank you- hey, what the hell?!" Connie whined. "I'll have you know that Gucci made that very beanie!"

"Even if that were true, that does not mean it's good looking." Marco laughed. "Now, you're tall so we gotta draw the attention away from you...Uh-"

"Niccolo." Niccolo said.

"Right! Sorry- so...how are we gonna...?" Marco stopped and waited for someone else's input, but nothing. "Are we really just gonna wing it?"

"It looks like it..." Armin sighed.

That we did, running up to the security room where we are supposed to show our IDs to the people behind the counter to be granted entry.

"Okay, Niccolo, just pull out your state ID but stand far enough behind so they don't see the ID fully! All the rest of us will be mostly infront of you and showing ours!" I felt like a genius.

Niccolo nodded, and we did as I said.

We were let in.

'Shitty security system.' I thought, but shook it off. At least it worked for us.