Chapter 2

Robin grunts, but then a silhouette appears of a man, that seems familiar to Robin, she gasps. It reveals to be Slade "SLADE! STOP!" Robin ran after Slade

"Too slow, Robin. You always were." Slade taunting Robin,

"I knew you'd come back." Robin soon grunts after chasing Slade, she also started to pant, running out breathe "Already out of breathe? Don't tell me you've gotten soft. Save your energy. You're going to need it. I merely freed Cinderblock as a distraction to get your attention, and now that I have it..."

"What are you planning?"

"Seismic generators, Robin. Three of them, placed on fault lines all over the city, and in three short hours, they'll trigger an earthquake so magnificent, it will break your city in two."

"Not if I break you first." Robin growled as Robin rushed to make the first move to attack "Yahh!!!" Robin attacked with a battle cry in a way, but then thunder strikes. Cy, Crow, Beast Girl, and Superboy arrived at Robin direction, Robin looked around as Slade suddenly disappeared. She picked up her bo staff, "Uh, Sorry to interrupt your little nature hike, but... where were you? We had to finish Cinderblock by ourselves, in the rain, and..." but then Beast Girl sneezed.

"Great. Now I've got a cold."

"Slade, He's back." Robin blurted out with a glare,

"You sure it was him? You kind of had Slade on the brain lately. Maybe..."

"It was him. He's going to create a massive earthquake, and we have three hours to stop it."

"I don't get it. The dude fell into a pit of lava, who lives through something like that?" Cy was too confused of how Slade could survive from being fall into lava and there couldn't be any probability that he could be alive.

"Apparently, Slade..." Crow spoke out,

"Yeah, he's pretty... pretty... *Sneezes* Slippery..." Beast Girl sickly said,

"We'll worry about how Slade survived later. Right now, all that matters is how we stop him. Cy, check out the bridge. Crow, take the park. Beast Girl, the pier. Superboy, we're going after Slade." Robin told everyone to got find the generators and the locations with a glare.