Chapter 1

A Rain Night, At Titans Tower

Checking the perimeter at the pier, jump city's bridge, and the park. Robin, watching without no distraction on anything to distract, until a yawn out of nowhere coming from behind her, As the doors to the main room open, "You still up?" A voice in the background asked, who turned out to be Cy, Robin didn't even look to turn to see, "I've got work to do." "Well, whatever you're looking for is probably sleep, like you should be. Lockdown initiated. Good night." Cy mentioned but then headed back to her room and fell back to sleep as well.

   Heading into the Titans Tower's Basement,

Robin walked down the basement's stairs, going to find something that later showed up to turn out to be anything they owned of Slade, which was his weapons, files, and even Slade's mask. She grabbed the box out of the storage unit in the tower's basement, looking at everything of what they had Slade. She picked up Slade's mask from the box, with dust coming out, Robin coughed as the lights flashed on and turned out to find Cy right there "He's not coming back, you know. That's all that's left of him: Nothing but dust."

"We can't be sure. He was never captured, never found."

"It's over, Robin. Slade's gone." Cy needed Robin to know that Slade was gone for good but there the crime alarm went off.

"TROUBLE!" Robin and Cy rushed out of the basement, and got to the team to find out what happened and it was Cinderblock who broke out of Jail and now attacked at a construction site.

TITANS THEME INTRO:
When there's trouble You know who to call

Teen Titans!

From their tower They can see it all

Teen Titans!

When there's evil On the attack

You can rest knowing They got your back

'Cause when the world Needs heroes on patrol

Teen Titans go!

With their superpowers They unite

Teen Titans!

Never met a villain That they liked

Teen Titans!

They've got the bad guys On the run

They never stop till Their job gets done

'Cause when the world Is losing all control

Teen Titans go!

One, two, three, four, go! Teen Titans!

Construction Site.

The men at the construction shouting indistinctly, with all grunting but then a roar strikes out from Cinder Block, Who was holding a weapon to nearly kill the men but then the titans appear, "Drop it, Cinderblock! Before we drop you!" Robin told Cinderblock to put the weapon down. Then there were more grunts but then Beast Girl screamed, she got hit. More grunts and then yelling, "Unh! Uh!" Grunting continues "Ha!" Still grunting happening, and even yelling "Aahh! Oof!" Then Robin yells and Cinderblock roars, Robin grunts as being knocked into the forest.