"Hays I felt sorry for you. Lucas is that kind of person when he found what he wants, He's insisting" She said shaking her head.

"But don't worry Ruby Jane, I got your back" She said comfortly and smiled.

"Thank you Chaeyoung" I said relief and smileed back.

"Take a rest. I'll wake up when we arrive" She said as she caressed my hand and I give her a smiled then nodded. She was about to back in her seat but...

"Ahm... W-wait Chaeyoung!" I called her and she look at me.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Thailand why?" She asked me as my eyes opened widened and I shake my head.

"Nothing" I replied and smiled to her. She smiled back and back to her seat.

I leaned my head to backrest and looked at the window.

I don't know what he's gonna do to me. All of this is wrong, all wrong. I want to know if the pictures of Kai with other girl is true or he just his plan.

He's so insane, why me? I'm not the only girl in this world but why he choose me? I'm not perfect.

I want to go home and tell everything with Jisoo because she's the one who can understand my rants.

I closed my eyes and take a deep breath and try to take a sleep.

----

Lucas P.O.V

We arrived at Thailand and it's already afternoon. I decided to take Ruby Jane in the mall because he didn't have any cloth so I'll buy her everything she wants.

Park Chaeyoung wake up Ruby Jane and she immediately stand up and run to the exit and leave the plane.

"Don't hurt her Lucas" Chaeyoung said as she stand up next to me. I'll watched Ruby Jane while looking around and we go down suddenly two black cars arrived.

"Taehyung drive my car" I called my right hand man and He took the car key to my driver and he get in and the other gang get in their car and I called Chaeyoung and She bring me Ruby Jane and I pulled Ruby Jane to the car.

"Come with us Chaeyoung" I said and She look at me confused.

"Why? Where we're going? I have meetings." She asked me and I opened the door for Ruby Jane and signed at her to get in and she obeyed.

"Ahm Can you help her to buy a clothes?" I asked her shyly.

"I... ahh... I don't know what girls like" I said and smiled awkwardly and She chuckled.

"Okay Mr. Lazy" She said and get in to the front seat and I sat beside Ruby Jane.

Taehyung started to engine on and drive away.

"We're going to the mall Ruby Jane. You can buy everything you want." I said looking at her and hold her hand.

After a few minutes we arrived at the mall. Taehyung parked the car in the parking lot and we get out. I opened the door for Ruby Jane and She got out.

We walked towards the entrance Chaeyoung and Ruby Jane behind me and my right hand man and the other behind the to girls.

"Ruby Jane?" I called her as I stopped walking and turned around to her and She looked up to me.

"Buy your stuff here, anything you want." I announced and she look at me like she have idea and smirked.

"But I have favor" I said and moved nearly to her ear and whispered.