twenty-nine | ❝david tennant❞

storm the maze 😻

padma: y/n we don't know
where you are but we are
all here for you,, all of us ❤️

parvati: she'll respond
when she's ready guys

y/n is online

y/n: can't talk rn,, i'm
about to beat a bitch up

draco: fucking do it

mione: please don't do
anything reckless :(

y/n: i'm gonna put an end
to all this bullshit guys

y/n: visit me in azkaban in
case i 'accidentally' pull a
no no curse on this fool 💔

dean: waIT WHAT

weasel: we're ready to
provide help wherever
needed 🤚🏻

weasel: dumbledore's
army type shit yknoww

y/n: i'm about to go inside
the room they're in,, it's time
for my dramatic entrance

dean: not the dramatic
entrance 😭

seamus: fuck shit up y/n!
we believe in you ☺️

y/n: cheers luvs☺️

y/n is offline

"bombarda!"

the wall in front of you blew up, stone flying into different directions as you ran into the dark room containing harry and a shaking moody. you pointed your wand at him with a glare.

"get over here you flat booty bitch!"

the red-haired man dodged your attempt to jinx him, his clumsy movements causing him to trip over the rubble in the room.

you stood on his wrist and kicked his wand out his hand, the 'professor' growling in discomfort.

harry sat in silence as he watched you disarm moody with such ease, his breathing heavy as he tried to process all these things happening at once.

you turned to face harry whilst 'accidentally' adding more pressure on alastor's wrist.

"babe, are you okay?" you asked, "you look- wait gimme a sec."

moody attempted to flip you over but you kicked him the crotch before looking back at harry with a worried smile.

"ok, so are you alive? you feeling good, harry?you're kind of red?"

"hot. wait. words. not. working," he mumbled, "thanks for saving my ass."

dumbledore, snape, and mcgonagall raced inside the room to see the destruction you had caused. albus and severus looked at you in shock whilst minerva gave you a sneaky thumbs up.

"good work, y/n. we can take it from here," the woman whispered.

you nodded and stepped off moody's wrist. now standing next to harry, you watched dumbledore pick up the dodgy professor with anger.

"where is he?" dumbledore seethed.

harry bent down to your ear and whispered, "who the fuck is he talking abouttttt?"

you eyed him and looked back.

"i have no fucking clueeeeee."

one thing led to another and it was soon apparent that 'moody' wasn't even moody. the polyjuice potion used by the man was wearing away and soon everyone was looking at-

"barty crouch jr," snape announced.

you looked at the man for a second before laughing, the teachers turning to you confused.

you shrugged your shoulders. "what?" you asked, "he looks like david tennent and i'm here for it-"

"y/n, now is not the time," dumbledore mumbled, "thank you for all you've done, the two of you can go."

you rolled your eyes and curtsied to your headteacher.

"you're welcome, old bus dumb old door sir," you smiled, "and hey, barty?"

the crazed man looked at you and flipped him off with a wink before being dragged out the room by a tired harry.

"i hope you enjoy my letters when you're in azkaban, asshole!"