❝10k special❞

summary — cedric helps y/n repair a bromance that's been destroyed and it's
surprisingly emotional??? and dumb tf
warnings — idk why i bother adding a 'warning' pahajajahajajaja

"sometimes... all you need... is a hug."

harry and ron sat emotionless in front of the seated diggory as you watched the group from behind the sixth years shoulder.

cedric smiled tightly at the boys, his hands interlocking to represent 'friendship'.

he sighed, "y/n, you're friends seem a little bit bothered don't they?"

"bothered? do i look bothered to you? am i bovvaarrrd? y/n, am i bothered? aM i boVvaRD-"

"shut up, harry! catherine tate, lookin ass..." ron choked out.

the weasley sunk into his chair and covered his head in his robes with a hidden grin - you and cedric noticed this.

before harry could argue with the boy, cedric spoke up and much to your surprise he sounded extremely confident — 'twas very hot.

"harry, what does ron do that makes you happy? and no, don't say nothing."

potter paused for a moment and eyed the ginger next to him and sighed deeply before reluctantly putting his hand on ron's.

"ron... is an idiot... but so am i-"

"harry, why are you crying-"

"let the man speak, y/n," cedric whispered emotionally, "we need to just let this happen."

"ron completes me, you know? that's why when he started being a poo poo pants i- i was hurt, i felt like a pathetic bitch because bad bitches never cry-"

"harry," ron announced, his eyes staring deeply into potter's with purpose, "a wise man once told me that bad bitches cry too."

the brunette nodded twice, each movement forceful in an attempt to get the tears out of his eyes.

"i'm sorry for being jealous of you, and i'm sorry for destroying what we have, dude, because what we have... is special."

"dude."

"dude."

a/n: lol thanks for 11k reads,, i hope ur liking this bullshit so far (the last chapter was SHIT) but i will improve,,, i must,,,, or i will cry,,,, because bad bitches cry too — fred weasley, charming 2020 ❤️