one | ❝bloody f*king hell❞

"you know, i'm actually not surprised they're trying to kill your dumbass right off the bat."

harry, hermione and ron turned to face you in disbelief as you all stood in the ruined area of the quidditch world cup.

it was dark, the atmosphere and the surroundings, but somehow you still found ways to 'lighten the mood'. was the attempt successful?

no, not really.

one minute you were bullying the weasley twins for thirsting over krum and the next you were casting defensive spells towards deatheaters.

just some good old holiday fun.

"bloody fucking hell, y/n," ron mumbled. "first you ask to play nicki minaj in the arena and now you're joking around?"

you shrugged your shoulders as you saw ministry members approach with wands raised. they seemed aggravated, their mouths opening to cast a spell.

"shit-"

"stupefy!"

you pulled the group down to avoid the red ribbons of light being directed towards you, the spells narrowly missing your bodies.

"stop that's my son!"

"and that's my bloody daughter!"

the group looked up to see an angry arthur weasely race towards you with a woman right beside him. once the lady came into view you quickly cowered behind harry, his arms instinctively came to block you from view.

"i'm so dead."

"y/n l/n, come here right now!" thalia called out. "come out or i'm taking your phone!"

the trio immediately pushed you out of their protective circle with anxious smiles. you stared at them in shock as your mother pulled you away.

"you did this... for what?"

the three just scratched their heads awkwardly.

you looked up at your mother with a guilty grin, your arms weakly extending out to her.

"hi, mummy dearest!"

"what are you doing here?" she questioned annoyed. "you're supposed to be at your cousins' place."

"that's an excellent question..." you said, "i wasn't expecting that question..."

your mother sighed aggressively and pulled you in for a tight hug.

"i would ground you," thalia started, "but there wouldn't be any point would there. you'll find a way out of it anyway, you sneaky bastard."

the woman gave you a last squeeze before she walked back to her colleagues with a smirk.

"try not to die this year, hun!" thalia shouted as the adults dispersed.

you gave her a thumbs up, your friends coming to stand beside you as they looked up at the sky.

green fog danced with black to create the image of a dark mark in the sky, the sight terrifying to anyone who saw it.

"well... that's a bit dramatic, don't you think?"

"y/n!"