Chapter 34

*Anaya's POV*

"Everybody sticking with me to find out why the sons of bitches kidnapped us?" I asked the mamas as we stopped for new food.

They all nodded and I gave my 'ok' before rubbing my bump as I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

"Oh, I know. Not now, babies. Please" I begged, laying my head on the table to hide my face of pain.

I'm not stupid.

I know this is the start of labor and my kids are ready to come now.

"Hang on. Mommy has to go to daddy" I mumbled, feeling tears prickle my eyes as I bit down on my lip to keep the groans in.

I would say that I did a good job trying to keep them in full term. I'm 8 months and some days. Guess they want to meet mommy now.

"Ooh fuuuck" I whimpered quietly.

"Anaya?" I heard.

"I'm ok. Babies kicking stuff they not suppose to" I said, picking my head up and giving the mamas a small smile.

"If you're in labor....."

"Are we ready?" I asked, slowly standing up, holding the back wall for support.

"Ready" They all mumbled, looking at me concerned.

*One hour later*

"Ok" I said, feeling my heart rate speed up, knowing White was here "This is the destination on the GPS"

"Some of the men in the back are starting to wake up-"

"Let 'em. We'll be fine" I said, opening the truck door and taking my time to get out of it "Fuck. Amaia, stay by me"

Something 'bout her....I just got a feeling.

"Mamas, are we safe? Weapons?" I asked and they nodded "Ok good"

I pulled the gun I had out and we slowly crept our way to the door. The nearest pregnant mama, she slowly turned the knob and twisted it, pulling it open.

Boy, all of us must of grew up watching Criminal Minds cause we all came in deep, pointing our weapons at a set direction; some left, some right, some towards the back, some towards the front.

Clear!

I heard talking towards what I believe was the living room and we crept towards it before all of us rounded the corner, ready to sh-.

"WAIT!" I shouted, seeing the two suspects up and ready to shoot us, their aim way better than ours.

"Baby?"

"Anaya? Girl, where you get a gun from!?"

Everybody put their weapons down to their side and let me through so I could get to White.

I never seen him run so fast to me, letting me wrap my arms around him and give him the biggest hug ever.

"Man, I missed you" He said, sniffing in my ear, holding me close.

"I missed you more" I told him, my head buried in his chest.

We pulled away after a moment and he gave me the biggest kiss ever. I was getting real emotional but no tears came. I just missed him so much, there was no time for cries.

"Look at you" He said, holding me out and making me do a 360, a tear falling down his face "So beautiful"

"Aw baby" I said softly, wiping his tear "It's ok. We're right here"