Chapter 20

*Anaya's POV*

"No, I'm ok" I told White, sitting down on the couch in the hospital room.

We were at the trap in the hospital wing and I been sitting in the room with my brothers for like two days now. LuLu told me it was some type of shit they was injected with that put them into a coma but they should come out of it without any harm.

We got them cleaned and they look....grown. They had some bruises around their wrists and ankles and was a little skinny for their ages, not getting a lot of food, but other than that, whoever was holding them hostage took care of them.

I was happy. I really was. I'm finally back with my brothers and we got so much to catch up on.

"Anaya, eat" White demanded, holding the food to my mouth.

"I'm not hu-"

"I ain't say all that" He said before forcing the spoon in my mouth "Chew it before I make you do it"

I frowned and chewed the food slowly before swallowing, showing him I did.

"Now here. Stubborn ass" He said before handing me the whole bowl and walking out to go get some books to read to the kids.

I sighed and ate my food, looking at my brothers over and over again.

Too happy to believe it's real.

White came back with like four book, two educational and two for fun.

He started with educational. It was Our Friend Martin.

"Ooooh, I used to love this show" I said smiling and getting hype "Come on! Read it! Read it! Read it!"

"Umm first of all, ma'am" He said, holding his hand out "This is for my kids"

"Treyyyyy!" I whined "Pleaseeee!"

"Alright alright alright" He said, playfully rolling his eyes.

I sat there like a child with candy, listening as he read the book.

*30 minutes later*

"White, Anaya, we need y'all" Dre said, peeking his head into the room as I giggled at White cause he was kissing all over my face again.

White got up and I struggled, smacking his hand away, using the couch as support. We left the room and went to White's office, seeing Mama in his chair and Pop leaning on the desk next to her. Porsha, Tyla, and Crip was sitting in chairs in front of the desk and Dre went to rejoin them.

"Wassup?" I said, sitting on White's lap when he sat down on a chair.

"I don't know when my legs said that they can still take you and yo weight but-"

"We might know who been giving information to whoever kidnapped Anaya brothers and mother" Porsha said, cutting White off.

"Somebody from that list we made?" White asked and Pop nodded "Who?"

That's when they all got quiet and hesitated, making me mad.

"Don't play with me, y'all. This is serious" I reminded them.

"It's....it's all of us" Mama said.

My eyebrows furrowed and I just looked at all of them before turning to White, who had his eyebrow raised.

"Watchu mean?" He said.

"We mean somebody is listening in on all of our phone calls" Tyla said.

"Explain" I said.

"Nobody in the gang could've did this shit, Anaya. At first, we all thought so cause shit get past us. But I been real heavy on the monitoring and making sure everybody making the correct moves. Noooobody even talk to people outside the gang about you, families included. We keep you as much a secret as possible cause you pregnant and you might have a target on yo head" Pop said.

"So we thought for a second. All of us text and call each other if needed, right? And we have our private conversations. It's too many of us to be speaking in person so we do shit via electronics" Tyla said.

"Sis, they listening in on us" Porsha said with a straight face "Can't even talk to Dre while he at work anymore"

"Y'all not suppose to be talking anyways" White told her.

"White, focus on the mission" She waved him off, her eyes wide a little bit.

"That makes sense" I said after processing what I just heard "I didn't feel like anybody in the gang was being a informant. I was just checking possibilities off the list"

"Aye, at least the list was right" Crip pointed out.

All of our names was on that bitch.

"We gotta talk to the gang" I said before standing up and walking out, the rest of them behind me.

"GANG MEETING IN 5!" Pop shouted throughout the house as we walked to the livingroom.

Coincidentally, everybody from the gang was here at the trap house so we didn't have to make calls to loop others in.

Everybody gathered around the livingroom and looked worried yet calm at the same time.

"Something happen?" LuLu asked, hugging Lyons side "Bitch, stop moving so much!"

"Listen here, lil hoe" He mugged her and she smiled.

"Everybody here?" Mama asked and they looked around each other before nodding.

"Ight so my lil baby gotta talk to y'all" White said, getting everybody's attention.

"And we have some solutions and potential consequences to help with the situation" Pop said.

I cleared my throat and stepped up.

"Y'all seen how I had to cut my birthday party short, right?" I asked and they nodded "The video on White and nem's phone was of my mom..."

I proceeded to let them know the important details about the past few weeks before finally getting to the objective at hand.

"So somebody is listening in on our calls. I'm not saying it's any of our fault because we didn't know and a phone is used to exchange information anyways. What needs to be done until the situation is resolved and my mom is saved, is stay away from as much technology as possible when it comes to the gang and anything we do in the trap. Be as private as possible. Just don't speak on the gang. Anything needs to be exchanged to each other, a gang meeting will be set up everyday to do so. Other than that, you'll just have to meet up with each other"

"This gon' be hard for most of us but we need to do it so that our lives and what we do are private and nobody gets hurt or taken. Especially Anaya's. Not saying she's more important than any of y'all but she caring our future in her stomach and she hold something with all of us. Let's make sure we don't let her or the kids down" Porsha said, looking at every last one of them as she talked.

"Life will still be the same, just no talking about our shit on the phone or anything. I trust y'all and y'all families but let's keep everything strictly in the gang until further notice" Crip added.

"We're sorry we kept things from y'all but it was what had to be done until we got information on who was being an informant" Tyla said.

"But just know we never really thought any of y'all would do us dirty. We love y'all just as much as y'all love us" Dre said.

White, Pop, and Mama nodded.

"Questions, comments, concerns?" I asked, looking around.

"How you feeling?" Libro asked.

"I'm a little better, now that I got my brothers. A weight lifted off one of my shoulders" I told him, giving him a small smile and rubbing my bump as I got hungry.

"We gon' always protect you and bring whatever makes you happy to the table, Lil White" Lyons said, rubbing up and down LuLu's arm.

My smiled widened.

"And I would do the same for y'all" I told them.

"Anything anybody wanna say to each other or us? This is the first gang meeting" Pop announced.

"All I gotta say is I love y'all niggas alot" Dre said shrugging.

"LOVE!" Everybody shouted before we laughed.