10

Danny's POV
How can we haunt this guy? To be honest I'm getting tired and just want to sleep. Dan moved ahead and started to move the table. Everytime leader guy turned to look. Dan stopped. He kept on like this until leader guy showed his annoyance. Dan slowly lifted up the table and placed it behind him.

I picked up one of the monopoly pieces and dropped it on the table. He turned around annoyed only to fall onto the table breaking it in half with his weight. He started to cuss like crazy making Dan and I force ourselves to contain our laughter.

I went in the kitchen and let the tap run some water and let the kettle boil while toasting some bread."The hell is wrong with this house." He said turning to look at the kitchen. He closed the tap and stopped the kettle and toast. When he stepped out, everything he turned off, we switched back on along with the TV on the kitchen counter.

The lights then started to flicker and the TV started to go static. Damn. Dan is good with this. Dan then made his voice sound like a old man."StOp...oR PeRiSh..." Dan said but this guy didn't seem fazed about it.

I frowned. He switched off everything again once stepped out of the kitchen, I grabbed his leg still invisible. He got startled as he looked down to see, you're right, sweet nothing. I started to pull him towards the kitchen as he tried to break free. With his other leg he almost managed to kick me in the face.

The lights flickered and when they came back on, in the seats was his partners."The hell! What's wrong with this house!"

"LeAvE!!" Dan said in his old man voice. Since I was on the floor, I crawled to underneath the table where I started to shake it and picked it up. Dan probably made clones of himself because more than two objects was floating in the air, spelling the word: Leave. And in capital letters as well.

Stupidly he grabbed his tablet and ran out to where the police was. Dan turned visible to reveal all his clones."Nice." I said as I put the table down. Dan also placed all the objects he held on the table."That was fun." Dan said.

We then went to the lab and told everyone it was safe to come out. The police came in and carried the unconscious guys out as they took a witness report from everyone of us.

Dan and I explained that when they came in shooting everything up, we ducked behind the table along with everyone else and once every bad guy waa out of sight, we went to go to the lab for safetyband then we heard the screaming and shouting for help.

Some of the neighbours cooperated with it. No one "knew" what made them scream. After scaring the living day lights out of them, Dan and I agreed to appear as our ghostly selves and say we scared them...well, we're going to send clones to do it.

We made clones and sent them out just when the police was about to leave after gathering evidence and taking the five men into custody.

Dan and I, who held in an immense amount of laughter up until now, started to laugh our guts out getting everyone's attention."Why's Phantom here?" One of the neighbours asked.

"Who's the other ghost?"

"I loved how we scared the living day lights out of them!" Dan said."Scared who? The Fenton's or the suspects?" The police officer asked."Them." I said pointing at the cuffed and conscious men."What? No! A kid and his older...demon got to me!"

"No, it wasn't Jeff! It was two scary adult ghosts!" John shouted."I don't know what got to me..." Leader said."Uh, that was us." Phantom said."Yeah. I only got in one of the orange jumpsuits staying invisible." Dan said."I was under the sheets." Phantom said.

"And the little boy that wanted to play?" Jeff asked."Also me." Phantom said."Play with me mister!" Phantom added being more dramatic."I was under the bed and grabbed him."

"Oh! Don't even get me started on the kitchen. Wow!" Phantom said. So no one os going to take notice of the glowing jewels on Phantom's head? Okay,then...

"Who are you?" A kid asked. I turned to see had a Phantom plushie with him and he was in his pajamas."Uh..." Dan looked at me. Oh...uhhh.

"This is my older brother." Phantom said. Dan looked at me. He motioned me to continue. I shrugged. He then looked around. Jazz then came and whispered something in his ear."My name is Dan but you can call me Spirit."

"Nice." I said. Spirit and Phantom high fives and then started to fly around and then flew away...but not after I dropped an autograph for the boy from both of us.

"I GOT AN AUTOGRAPH!" The boy shouted. Our clones turned intangible and flew back to us."That was fun." Dan whispered."It sure was. Their faces though." I said as everyone started to go back.

The five men were taken to the police station for further questioning, the neighbours went back to their homes (one with an over excited kid) and we went back inside."I kinda want to see how you two did it." Mom said.

"No worries..." I said.

"CLOCKWORK!" I shouted and coincidentally he appeared. He sighed and actually gave me a disk."Thank you, Clockwork."

"Fright Knight is laughing his butt off by the way and I can't get him to stop." Clockwork said."Oh, glad to be a nuisance to you, Clocky." Dan said.

Clockwork grumbled and disappeared. I gave the disk to Jazz."Anyway, I'm tired. I'm going to bed." I said."I'm coming to." Dan said."We'll clean up tomorrow. We can also watch this tomorrow." Mom said and we said goodnight.

Mom entered her room until she started screamed."MY LIPSTICK!" Dan and I looked at each other."We should probably run..." Dan said."BOYS!!!" She shouted. She stormed into our rooms."Good idea... suddenly I'm not tired anymore." I said and we transformed."Sorry mom!" I shouted and we flew out.

I landed on a large building and started to run on the buildings. Dan flew next to me as I did. Once the edge of the building came, I threw my arms out like an angel and dived down the building. Dan soon caught up with me and we just enjoyed the freedom of flying like we want to.

We did some tricks like bouncing of the sides of buildings and swinging on flagpoles and such.

The people that were out enjoying their time, did take videos and pictures. Someone's going to be trending on Instagram tomorrow. Dan lit up his fists and then started to fly in strange formation. It was a little later when I actually saw he was writing his new name in the sky.

In green energy, in the air, it spelled, "Spirit".

Dan Spirit.

It kinda has a nice ring to it. I smiled and flew straight through it making people slightly annoyed."Oh, come on!" Dan shouted. He started to chase me but he couldn't catch me. I flew in between the cars and buildings. He even once flew straight through the sides of a truck exporting eggs.

He turned intangible to get himself clean but...oof, sorry for the soul who has to clean it up.

By the time we got home, everyone was asleep and we came in slightly bubbly. We both fell onto our beds and transformed back. We turned intangible to get our clothes off(minus our boxers), throwing them to the side.

Everything turned out for the best.