𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿>𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
November 5, 1994

"Shit." I said letting out a deep breath. Nas and I had just had sex for the first time since my stitches fully healed. We really wore each other out. I was laying there tryna catch my breathe while he went and hopped in the shower. I decided to join him.

I knew the twins were gonna be up soon.

After our shower we got dressed and changed our sheets. Nas helped me feed the twins which was real helpful. "I'm out baby." He said giving me a kiss.

"I love you and be safe."

He left and I decided to make myself something to eat. I had the twins in their bouncers facing the tv we had in the kitchen. I heard the door opening and figured it was Nas coming back to get something.

"You forget something baby?" I yelled.

"Naw." I knew that voice and it surely wasn't Nas'. I felt the presence of somebody walking up on me. I had a knife in my hand so I quickly turned around.

"Chill out." Darnell said grabbing my wrist. "Nigga how the fuck do you always end up getting in my house?" I fussed putting the knife down.

"Don't worry about all that."

"I just wanted to see my niece and nephew."

He kept glancing over at the twins in their bouncers.

By the look in his eyes I could tell he was starting to love them already.

"Darnell just because you broke my fall doesn't make you their uncle, plus I still don't like yo shady ass." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Cmon T you know you love me like an annoying ass brother."

"Now that may be true but that's not the point." I said smartly. "Can I hold one of em?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I walked over and picked Nori up out of her bouncer. Tony gently grabbed her out of my arms. He was doing so well with her.

"She's beautiful T." He said rocking her softly.

"Thanks."

"You know by how well you doing with her I would think you got kids yourself."

"Naw but my brother had a son and I use to watch him when he was a baby." He explained. "I never knew you had a brother." I said shocked.

"Yeah, he passed away a few months ago tho." He sad sadly. "Awwn I'm sorry." I said sympathetically.

Nori started tugging on my shirt so I knew that she was still hungry. I fed her a bottle while I talked to Darnell. "If you don't mind me asking, how'd he die?" I asked. "Some niggas shot him."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's cool, but it's crazy to me how somebody can sleep peacefully at night knowing they took a nigga away from his family."

"I feel you."

"But you don't tho, cause if you did, you'd ask ya husband how he sleep so peacefully at night." He said irritated. "Darnell maybe we should talk about something else." He was starting to scare me.