𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻>𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

Natori
Los Angeles, California
August 17, 2001

I know y'all really didn't think I was bouta end our story like that?

Anyways today the crew was throwing Nas and I a surprise anniversary party.

They thought we didn't know about it but we did cause Omari can't whisper for shit.

Since we knew they'd probably be at our house Nas and I decided to take the kids to the mall.

"Mommy?" Boo said tapping me.

"Yes Boo?"

"Can I get this Bratz doll?" She asked showing it to me. "Yes baby, now where's your brother?"

"He went with daddy."

"Ok well let's go checkout." I said grabbing her hand and walking to the register.

I bought the doll and called Nas to see where he was.

"Wassup mamí." Nas' raspy voiced greeted me.

"Hey baby where y'all at?"

"We at the game store next door."

"Ok I'm coming over there." I said walking out the toy store. "Yeah bring yo fine ass over here girl."

"Okay I'll see y'all in a minute." I said.

"Ight." I hung up and we walked next door to the game store.

While walking in I accidentally bumped into somebody. "Shit I'm sor-"

When I looked to see who it was I was shocked.

"Q?"

"Tori?" He said just as shocked. "Mommy who is this?" Nori asked.

"Baby go over there to ya daddy." I said letting her hand go and watching her walk over to Nas and Aj.

"Cute little girl." Q said glancing over at Nori with Nas and Aj. "Thank you. How you been?"

"I been good I just moved out here to Cali about a year or two ago, but how you been supastar? you been everywhere lately." He said making me laugh.

"I've been good just enjoying life."

"That's good."

He took a long pause before speaking again.

"You know T I never really got to apologize for the way I treated you all those years back."

"You were such a good ass woman and I was so fucked up mentally that I took it out on you."

"I never should of put my hands on you or cheated on you and I'm just sorry for all the shit I put you through." He said with a sincere look on his face.

"I really appreciate that Q."

Even though I had forgiven Q a long time ago without an apology it was nice to finally get one.

Especially since he actually meant it this time.

"You know you look good." He said scanning my body. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Daddy." A little girl yelled before jumping in his arms. "Hey princess." He said kissing her cheek.

She was brownskin with deep dimples just like Q.

Her hair was in a ponytail to the back and she had on a white shirt with the blue carebear on it and some blue shorts and shoes to match.

"Uh Tori this my daughter Sabrina." He smiled tickling her stomach making her giggle.