Unknown Alliance

The next day went on and it was the day where the tryouts will occur in the arena. The arena was found at the west side of the city. It was one of the buildings that stood out among the houses, structures and other buildings in the area. That day, most of the people of Yoasobi gathered there to watch the tryout and cheer for their competitors. It wasn't a type of gladiator competition, but a test to see who has a complete control of their powers, complete control of themselves, and a complete control when it comes to situations like a wild beast attacking the nearby villages, Dark Order enemies approaches, or any kind of situation that will make their lives harder but more exciting. When everything seems like fine, Aleigh and the two others are in complete.....mess. They have a situation where the kids they are supposed to take care of, went missing once again. The three were asleep when the three kids ran off to see their own parents. The pet of Aleigh saw this and tries to wake Aleigh up, but he didn't. The pet also tried to go to Kyle and Lesley, but the door was shut. The only way to alert the others, is to cause much noise as it can. It did, however, unintentionally smashed the vase Aleigh was supposed to take care of since it came from many past generations. Because of all the noise, the three woke up and Aleigh got up as quickly as he can and took a stance. He looks around and sees his pet flapping its wings and calling him. "What's the wrong down there Aleigh?", Kyle shouted from the second level of Aleigh's house. "It's nothing! My pet was just really clumsy while flying in the house.", replied Aleigh. "Oh ok. Well, I think you need to train your pet some more. Maybe feed it whenever it gets something right.", said Kyle as he heads to the room where the children should be sleeping. When he opens the door to check on them, they're gone. "Guys? Has anyone ever noticed that the kids can go invisible?", asked Aleigh. Lesley was confused at first and decided to check on them too. Lesley gasped as she noticed that the kids were gone. "They can't turn invisible you dum! They ran off and maybe had a plan to find their parents!", she said as she quickly ran to the restroom to fix her hair. "Great. Just great. Now, it's our duty to find those guys.", Kyle said as he groans. Aleigh heard this and got ready as fast as he can. Kyle changed into his "adventure" clothes and got downstairs. The clothes were given by Aleigh last night so that Kyle has a different type clothes to wear whenever their is an adventure. The three assembled at the living room and exited the house. With the help of Aleigh's pet, they can search the kids from far heights. "Ok. We need to split up. Once you hear the sound of a crow, head to that location as far as you can. I ordered my pet to never lose sight of the kids once it spots them.", explained Aleigh as he lets the crow do its part on the search. "But what if one of us spots it before the crow does?", asked Kyle. "I'll give each one of you a device that unleashes an elemental signal which my pet can easily detect. Once you press this button, it will let out a power burst only felt by an Electro wielder or a person that possesses an Electro power.", Aleigh replied. "It will disturb a lot of Electro wielders in the area, but don't worry. I set its power like a firework. Just point the sensor at the sky, and press the button. Hopefully, there aren't any Electro gliders up there except for a crow.", he added. "We go no more time left! Remember, we still have a tryout to attend. So, let's split up right now and find those kids.", said Lesley. After that talk, they did indeed split up. 

After a couple of minutes of searching, no one was able to find them. Kyle noticed that the time is growing near for the tryouts. He then searched outside the gates one last time and noticed an odd group. They were dressed in a purple coat and has a mask in their faces. At the back of their coat, was an elemental symbol of an Electro element. With them is the kids who were scared. The group were approaching them but the kids doesn't seem to get along. Kyle rushed in between the kids and the group and released a wind barrier. The odd group of what seems to be an Electro squad, was shocked and stepped back. Kyle activated the device Aleigh gave them and the crown responded quickly. The crow's signal was heard by Aleigh and Lesley and the both of them ran to the place where Kyle and the kids where found. The group were stepping back, then Aleigh and Lesley appeared behind them. One of the members of the known Electro squad turned around and noticed Aleigh. "Wait!", shouted one of them. All of the members of the ES (Electro Squad) removed their masks and Aleigh was shocked at what he was seeing. "Weapons and elements down guys.", said Aleigh as he approaches the group. "It's been a while, master Shura.", said Aleigh as he shakes his hand of his teacher or sensei back in training camp. Master Shura chuckles and hugs him tight. The two other members of the ES were apprentices of Master Shura. Their names were Hiura and Vhiel. "What are you guys doing here?", asked Aleigh. "Well, we were just doing our daily patrol with Master Shura when we spotted these kids running off.", replied Vhiel as he crosses both of his arms. "We followed them and they bumped into a group of unknown enemies. We thought that it was a group from the Dark Order or something, but we were wrong.", added Hiura. "What do you mean? There's another group out their that wants to be with the Dark Order and conquer Yoasobi?", asked Kyle as he lowers down his barrier. "I'm afraid you're right, young one", said Master Shura. "We must report this back to Jill right away!", said Lesley as she encourages the others to follow her. The ES refused the offer, for they must continue on their patrol. "Come with us Sensei! Our friend Jill will offer you help along with some of our allies.", suggested Aleigh as he grabs the hand of Master Shura. "Well, it does seem we need help. Aleigh, you lead the way.", Master Shura replied with a nod. "Let's take the kids to safety too.", suggested Kyle as he calls Lesley to help him guard the kids. 

As soon as they reach the heart of Yoasobi, they noticed a large group of the unknown group the ES were talking about earlier. They didn't seem to have the same elemental powers as the other people in Yoasobi. The powers they wield are new and stronger. As they move forward, they start chaos as if they were invading the city little by little. Kyle took the kids to safety and the ES along with Aleigh and Lesley tries to fight off the invading group. Kyle ran as fast as he can to reach the already stressed out Jill. "Just in time Kyle! Our west side is being pushed in by the Dark Order and the North side is currently being demolished by an unknown group. Where are the others?!", exclaimed Jill. "Well, they're currently fighting the unknown group as we speak. They have an ally by their side. I suppose they can hold it but not for long.", said Kyle as he makes the kid sit down at the chairs. "Order some of your guards to bring these kids and the other citizens to safety.", ordered Kyle to Jill as he runs outside to help fight off the unknown group. "Kyle! Can you use your powers to push back these guys?", asked Aleigh. Kyle, who still doesn't know how to activate his powers, did the last time in the battle against the beast. He closed his eyes and remained calm and entered his stance. "Wait! Don't do that! It'll be a big mistake I tell you!", shouted Master Shura as he was struggling to control the enemies' powers by stunning and confusing them. "Why shouldn't he sensei?", asked Aleigh. Master Shura ordered his two apprentices to hold down the enemies as he hands something to Kyle. "Use this with a wind stone. I know the Wind wielder leader lent you the stone your mother wanted you to have. Their weakness is anything that can disrupt their powers, and that is a big disruptor with a big wind.", explained Master Shura as he stands beside Kyle. "Channel your energy and the energy of the Ektro Stone. Do not enter the stance of the great wind wielder, but the stance your mother told you!", shouted Master Shura. Kyle remembered this and entered into the area of Ektro or the energy source of the stone Ektro. He grabs hold of the stone and combined it with the stone or gem of the wind. He held out his hand with the two gems and absorbs the energy. His elemental source, or where his heart can be found, showed a combination of the Wind and Electro element. Lesley was in awe while watching this making her distracted by the fact that she was being rushed in by the enemy. Lesley turns to the enemy and unleashes a geo spike fall. During this power spell using her weapon, the ground beneath rises and falls at the other enemies. Because of this, Kyle spotted an opportunity to strike. He unleashed a spell that gathers and stuns the enemy also making them take damage. "Whirlwind Stun!", shouted Kyle as he unleashes this powerful ability. Because of all the energy forced into the enemy, some of them fell down and were defeated. The other enemies were forced to go back while the others are still trying to get up. When they thought their job was finished, Kyle remembered the west side of the city and ordered the others to follow him. As soon as they arrived there, Jill and the other YS Offense and Defense squad are getting pinned down. The squad of Kyle swoops in and helps them just in time. Jill was seriously injured, same as the other squad. "Aleigh, Lesley! Tell Jill and the squad to fall back. We got this!", ordered Kyle to the two of them. Aleigh and Lesley agreed to him and headed to Jill and the others. Kyle and the ES took their position for the last time and unleashed a power combo. With the Dark Order, is their leader, Xile, making their work harder by restricting their power's range. With them struggling at their range, Vile threw a dagger at Xile making him distracted. "Now Kyle!", shouted Vile as she keeps distracting Xile. Kyle, with the help of the ES, diverted their energy to Xile stunning him and making the other enemy forces weak. Aleigh released a spell that gave the enemy continuous damage, and Lesley made the "Geo Spike Fall" spell again to never make the enemy stand up. Xile ordered his troops to fall back. 

After the battle for Yoasobi, they succeeded on defending the city but came with it is a lot of destroyed houses and injured people. Kyle sits down and tries to catch his breath. Everyone was exhausted after that battle, making them face the view of a destroyed part of town. With smoke and fire coming out the buildings, they now faced the first part where the light continues to diminish and the darkness conquers the corners of each part of the city.