The Fall

"The time is here", said the man while standing on the roof of the hall, menacingly staring at the north entrance of Yoasobi. He looked up and the sky seems to be clear and perfect for a war. He picked up his spear and raised it up. He struck it onto the roof with great force and it let out a big geo surge wave. It alerted the citizens of Yoasobi and all of them went outside of their houses. The man on the roof told the citizens that he wanted to speak with Kyle. Since Kyle and Aleigh are present in that area whilst finding Lesley, they heard this man and approached him from the entrance of the hall. "Hey! If you want to talk to us, let's meet at the reception hall!", shouted Aleigh. "Are you the one who calls themselves as "The Young One"?", asked the man. Aleigh and Kyle looked at each other deciding if they want to spend time with this guys rather than finding Lesley. "I'm sure Les can take care of herself for now. Let's just finish this talk fast, so that we can carry on with our previous task." said Aleigh. He lend out a sigh and the man from the roof got down carrying his spear. The man was slender but strong. The way he stands and holds his spear proves that this is an important talk. "May I ask again, are you the one who call themselves as "The Young One"?", the man asked once more. Kyle lets go from Aleigh's assistance and approaches the unnamed man. Kyle still struggles to walk up to the man and the man noticed this. "I see that you are injured physically. This resembles your outer strength and your inner courage. As far as I know, the one who calls himself as the "Young One" has the power to stop wars and any form of chaos. For now, I see, a man not yet fond of what there is to face.", the man said menacingly. "Who are you anyways? Why do you want to meet up with me?", Kyle replied with no intentions of wasting time with this guy. "I also see you are not fond of my appearance. You may not look like the one whom I spoke for, but I will tell you this. Your city is in danger and is about to face the darkness that's about to be the downfall of it.", the man announced as he looks around to see if everyone can hear him. "What do you mean?", shouted one of the citizens at the back. "Well, he who calls himself as the "Young One", appears to be weaker than what is said in the prophecy.", the man added. "Hey! You don't know what he has to go through just so that he can impress the city and save it from the enemies back then.", argued Aleigh. The man chuckled and approaches Aleigh. "You have a strong will, I see", said the man, "But I fear your death is near and that strong will of yours will be nothing when it comes to the war you are about to face.", he whispered to Aleigh. Aleigh was left speechless because of what the man said. Kyle turns to the man to say something but immediately stopped by the man. "You shall not speak anymore, for your actions are what matters up to this day.", said the man. He turns to the citizens and stood in his menacing stance. " I pay my respects in what is about to come to this city. For now, I bid you all goodbye and goodluck for what is about to happen.", he added. He turned around and struck his spear to the ground, forming a geo shell around him. Later on, the shell collapsed and the man was never seen again. Kyle was angry because of what he just witnessed. "Let's forget about that guy and search Lesley." Kyle said as he turns around to see Aleigh looking down, devastated. "Hey Aleigh. Don't worry about what that guy just said, let's focus on the real problem here.", Kyle said as he puts his shoulder on Aleigh's shoulder. Aleigh snaps out of what he was thinking and looked at Kyle. "R-right. Let's get it done with.", Aleigh stuttered. As they move through the crowd, one man shouted Kyle's name. Kyle heard this and turned around. "Should we worry about that guy? It seemed a bit serious.", said the old guy. "Oh come on. What is with that question of yours?", argued the other guy beside him, "We are so sorry about the commotion. Please do not answer the question if not needed.", he added. "No, it's fine.", replied Kyle, "All of you should be prepared to what is about to come. The attack may be dangerous and the danger within us is imminent. Do not panic, please be ready with the evacuation if an attack did happen.", he added. "OK! You heard the guy! Let's be ready when the attack comes.", said the man who was the spokesperson of the citizens of Yoasobi. The crowd calmly went back to their doings earlier and prepared for what is about to come. Kyle and Aleigh carried on with their mission to find Lesley.