The adults were impressed at the young child for standing up for their daughters and wondering why the young boy didn't use his quirk to fight back.

-3 hours later -

As the young lad starts to slowly wake up as he sees an unfamiliar place he was looking around seeing that he was in a large room filled with expensive furniture and a large flat-screen TV and large glass doors seeing through it was a beautiful garden and one large double wooded door. As he stands up and trying to remember what happened to him as he looks down to see that he was covered in bandages as he mutters.

"Oh I. . . . . . Remember."

As he muttered that the two large doors started to open to reveal seven adults and the three kids that he save at the playground.

-A few moments before that-

As the doorbell ringed around the entire mansion as one of the butlers went towards the main entrance of the house to meet a doctor.

"Oh, you must be Doctor Stephen Strange?" The Butler asks the doctor if he is the family doctor of the Yaoyorozu's.

"Yes, yes I am but call me Dr. Strange. Now, where's the patient that I need to check on?" Doctor Strange replied to the Butler.

"Right this way."

As he leads him to the living room while he met up with the Yaoyorozu's, Jiro's, and Kendo's along with their daughters. Dr. Strange asks the parents as he looks at their children having no signs of injuries on them while still heading to the living room.

"So who's the person that I'm to have a check-up with? Is it your guy's daughters?"

"Oh no, he is in the living room asleep resting from all the wounds that he receives from the two kids from the playground that tried to bully our daughters," Aino said in concern in her voice.

"He? So could anyone of you would tell me what are his injuries before you patch him up and called for my assistance?"

"He had some bruise, burn marks, scratches, and a few wounded wounds." Mika describes the boy's injuries while having a disgusted look on her for seeing a child in this type of state.

"I see."

As they reach their destination in front of a giant door that contains the living room to where the boy is currently at. As they open the doors they were met with a young boy standing while he was looking at his bandages but as the doors open wider his gaze was averted towards them.

"He-hey, " he said sheepishly "um who are you guys, and where am I?" he continued.

"Hey, there young one. My name is Takashi Yaoyorozu and you are at my humble home." a man in formal wear greeted him. He has spiky jet black hair and onyx eyes

"My names Aino Yaoyorozu, hope you feel better now?" a gorgeous woman said in a red shirt in jeans having black wavy hair and onyx eyes.

"My-my name Momo Yaoyorozu," one of the girls he saved at the park said shyly in a white dress with a pink ribbon tied to her waist.

"Yo, little one names Kyotoku Jiro!" a long wavy blonde hair man and black eyes shout while wearing a violet long sleeve polo shirt and wearing long black pants.