Chapter 7

I woke up that morning to the avoxes shaking me. They handed me Some sweats and a blouse to wear when i met Cinna. Today was the interviews with Ceaser. Tomorrow is the games. I choked back my tears and walked to meet my style crew. They were all from the capitol with died skin and popping afros. They always had perfect makeup and nails. When i was little I always dreamed of having fancy clothes and hair. Now that i am in the Hunger Games, i get to experience it all. The food, clothes, luxury. I have a silk bed for Pete's sake!
     My make up was finished in an hour. They gave me long fake eyelashes, with a dashing yellow eyeshadow. My lips had white lip matte on them, and I had drawn on freckles. 4 for each cheek. My hair was curled with a braid crown on top. The tips were colored white, and my nails were very long white acrylics. Each ring finger had a small Primrose on it. I was touched.
i was escorted to my dressing room, where Cinna was holding a golden yellow dress with one strap on the shoulder and a huge white primrose on the other. It was the most beautiful things I've ever seen. And I got to wear it. It was mer maid style, with poofs at the bottom. I wore simple white sandles. It was stunning. Absolutely stunning.
     "Oh Cinna, i love it! It amazing!"
     "That's not all I have for you." he said. he pulled out a gold chain with a star charm on it. "You and Limin are stars, and you don't deserve this." He cried.
     My eyes teared up. "Oh my. It's wonderful. Can i... can it be my token in the games?" i asked.
     "Of course honey." At this point i was balling.
     "I'm scared Cinna! I'm scared."
     "I know. I know Prim."

...

"Welcome!" Ceaser yelled. "Welcome! Today we meet the tributes of the 75th annual hunger games! lets welcome them!"
They all have a method. to Get the people to like them. Sue was acting flirty, Limin acted like a bro killer. But what could I do?
Soon he called me up. I walked out and waved. I felt comfortable with Ceaser. He was very nice. "Now Prim, How did you feel when you and your best friend were both chosen to compete?"
     "Well, I was very scared, but it felt better when he was with me. We have each other, like 2 peas in a pod!
     "Ahahaha" he said. Ah, the famous Ceaser laugh. There it is.
       "Is it nice having your sister mento you?" He asked.
     "Yes! It is very comforting."
      "That is good. Very good." He said. "Now, do you have a token you are taking to the games?"
     "Yes actually. Cinna, my designer, made this for me. He says I am a star."
     "Aw, that's is very sweet. Good luck Prim, May the odds be ever in your favor!"
     "Thank you!!" I blew a kiss and walked off the stage. Then, i started bawling.