pantie color

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
shorty started to walk towards me, she looked like she was about to punch me again, I started to feel myself get nurses, since the last time she punched me it hurt like a bitch. It's crazy how much that shortie can pack a punch. Everyone's eyes were on me and her, she then had a sly grin on her face. 'what is she up to now?!' "HEY SALTY WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE IN THE ROOM HOW RHE VEIW WAS DOWN THERE! HMM HUMMM?!" i could feel myself starting to blush in embarrassment. i looked away and started rubbing the back of my neck. 'god damnit she's so annoying.' i thought while turned around staring at the wall behind me.

"what are you talking about shorty?" i finally looked back at her. (well down because of the height difference.) "i'm talking about what happened when i ran into you. did you like the view of my HOT PINK underwear why don't you tell them?!" she then turned back around going back to the bench.

i looked back up and saw everyone's eyes were looking at me in awe. i tried to keep a stoned face and from keeping myself from blushing, when nishinoya and tanaka came running up to me.

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
you started heading back to the bench feeling like a bad ass. but deep down you were slightly embarrassed, you could feel you ass bounce with every step you took. when you finally made it to the bench you got out the clip board coach ukai gave me when he asked me to be his assistant. when you heard nishinoya and tanaka yelling at bean poll.

"TSUKISHIMA?! YOU SAW F/N PANTIES I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE SUCH A PERVERT! F/N IS OFF LIMITS." they said in unison. you started giggling under your breath. "whats with all the racket?! get to practice boys!" ukai finally walked in the gym.

'oh thank god finally all the tension is gone.' you thought as you walked over to him trying to pull down the short spandex. "oh hey l/n what was going on before i walked in?" "oh nothing important. what are we doing for practice i'm pumped!!" i said giggling slightly. "oh ok." he said then turned to face the group. "OK LADY AND GENTS! LETS GET STARTED WITH PRACTICE!" he said as he started to walk towards the group.