Chapter 17

UA grounds; Medic room.| Something else.|

It's already dark outside, weather pouring, and the parents of Iriya's group were gathered in the waiting room with the rest of their classmates.

"I WANT TO SEE MY SON DAMMIT! LET ME SEE HIM!" Bakugo punch the wall, creating a dent.

"Kacchan, would you stop yelling? Our kids are trying to recover." Deku speak softly.

"Tch, that mini nerd is definitely your son." Bakugo scoff, tauntingly towards Deku.

Deku clench his fists on his lap, gripping his pants as his knuckles turn white from pressure.

"What are you trying to say-"

"Will the both of you stop fighting? We're trying to be here for our kids." Todoroki said in a calm tone.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD!" Bakugo yelled back.

The class of 1A were trying to stop their now raging classmate. All Might, Mr. Aizawa, and Recovery Girl just hiding behind the wall near the students. All three were tired and watching the scene, all disappointed.

"When do you think we should intervene?" Recovery Girl asked.

Aizawa continue to watch the scene, "Let's give them five minutes. If it still continues, I'll give them training exercises to work on tomorrow." All Might and Recovery Girl nod.

===============================

Iriya's group are now resting, well, all besides Kazan who remains wide awake. After they've been placed in medic room, their entire body start to become weak and their quirk to reflect pain.

Kazan lays in his bed, staring outside the window near him. Watching the beautiful tree being breezed by the chilling wind.

"Bakugo?" Shojiki whispers. Being woken up by the noise outside their room.

Kazan ignored the white-haired male's call. Not planning on acknowledging him.

"Bakugo, why aren't you resting?" Shojiki asked but was greeted with silence.

Shojiki shift from his bed and lean against the headboard of the bed. Folding his hands in front of him, he see that both of his arms were glazed with ice, like a second skin.

"This can't be good." Shojiki sigh as he watch his breath puff out.

All of a sudden, the temperature in the room start to become hot. Shojiki and Kazan turn their head toward Kaen to see him still unconscious but his body burning up, flames coating his entire body.

"No, Bakugo stay where you are." Shojiki said.

Shojiki cast his quirk on his twin to try an cool him down but it only seem to add more fuel to the fire.

"What the fuck, frosty!" Kazan shout.

Like a domino effect, the group's quirk start to span out of control.

Isamu's whole body was now grain, making him into a statue. Raiden's volts were electrocuting his entire body. Some bolts zapping around the room. Sora's quirk was slowing time then resuming, going on repeat as blood start seeping from his nose.

Luca was now in his lycan form, fangs and claws coated with acid. If woken up, he'll go in his lycan instinct and bring more danger to everyone in the room.