Chapter 5

UA grounds; Final Exam Arc.| Class 1-A vs The Future Descendants pt 2.|

The area was thick with tension. It was up to Deku, Todoroki, Iida, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari to face Iriya's group.

Kazan roll his shoulders back as his wings spring open, stance ready to set off. Shojiki clench his fists as they turn into ice, cool air emitting from them. Seiji transform his left hand into an iron fist and his calves active engines like Iida.

"Now this will be fun!" Raiden cheered. His palms open as he activate his quirk. Blue electric sparks spreading throughout his body.

Isamu bump his fists together as his whole body hardens, "You asked for it!"

Iriya just stay standing in a calm stance. Almost too calm for their father's liking. Deku observe his lookalike with questions running though his mind. They did mention that he was quirkless so maybe, just maybe, Iriya was hiding a secret but what?

Without any further delay, Bakugo charge towards the group and aims his hand to a certain person. Shojiki bend backwards from Bakugo's explosive hand and create a ice barrier to separate them.

Iida speed pass his classmates and to Raiden with his tape to bind him. Sadly, Raiden sensed him and deliver a roundhouse kick, activating his quirk the same time. Iida gasp by the shocking sensation spreading through his stomach area but still engage to try an bind Raiden.

Kaminari was going to activate his quirk until Isamu was in his view, arms crossed across his chest, "Are you sure you want to do that, Mr. Kaminari?" Isamu taunted.

Isamu was right. If Kaminari use his quirk, he'll electrocute his classmates. He is still not fully able to control his quirk.

Kaminari whine, stomping his foot in defeat, "Oh come on!"

"I am sorry for what I'm about to do next." Isamu apologize then look Kaminari straight in the eyes with a hard glare.

Kaminari gasp as he feel the bottom half of his body, up to his elbow become stiff. Peering down, Kaminari see his body being glazed with stone.

Isamu knock twice on Kaminari's stone shell, "No hard feelings?"

«–Span to the watch room–»

"Oh, did you guys see that? That was awesome!" Mineta exclaim as the class tell him to be quiet and continue to watch the fight.

"Wow, they didn't come to play." Asui chirped watching a screen where Todoroki and Deku were fighting against Kazan and Iriya.

"It seems that the children are fighting against their fathers, is that correct?" Principle Nezu walk in the room, his attention panned over to the oversized screen.

Aizawa didn't need to spare a glance to know that there was another presence in the room.

"Ah, young Midoriya against his descendant. Never thought I'd see this day." All Might chuckle.

The class would usually gush over the pro hero at the moment but their focus was on the screen.

Anticipation at it's peak. They were all rooting for their classmates but seeing how the fight was turning out to be, it shows that Iriya's group may win this training.

«–Span to the Arc–»

"DAMN YOU BRAT!" Bakugo cursed towards Kazan.