Chapter 9

UA grounds; Dorms.| A moment with you.|

After Mr. Aizawa bring the situation up to Principal Nezu, they've decided to keep Iriya's group in the dorms for extra precaution. The class was even getting curious and want to know what they have in plan for Iriya's group. Mr. Aizawa and All Might kept it to themselves to not worry anyone.

"Aww, that's so cute. So you're like the only girl in the group?" Mina gushed over Kiyomi.

Kiyomi blush, placing her hands over her cheeks, "Yes but it's not as adorable as you all are thinking."

Hagakure lean forward, "Oh come on, being the only girl surrounded by boys must be nice."

Kiyomi sigh, "It's not all fairytale and wonderland for me. Yes they take care of me but they can be overbearing."

By hearing that, Iriya's group all shout their opinions. The girls laughing by the commotion and the boys just watching the scene unfold.

"We just want what's best for you, princess." Sora tried to reason.

Tokoyami raised his eyebrow by what Sora called his daughter. Even Shadow have his face displaying a frown.

Iriya nod, "Yes. Besides, we're only looking out for you." Iriya input.

Kaen place his chin on his left knuckles, facing Kiyomi with a small pout, "Mhmm, you're our friend. And we'll be damned if anyone try an hurt you."

Kazan close his eyes, a deep frown forming on his face, "Your pure nature even attracts unwanted attention from boys. So if anything, you're blessed to have us."

Kiyomi gesture towards them and face the class with a, 'see what I mean' look and face her group with a bright smile, "Yes, I can't thank you boys enough but you have to learn to let me go."

Seiji coughed, patting his chest from choking on his drink, "Let you go?"

Shojiki set his cup down after he finish drinking and meet Kiyomi's eye contact, "Not a chance, Kiyo-chan. You don't know how those boys think and what their intentions are once they see you."

Isamu clench his fist and raise it above him, "Yeah. If any boys think they have a chance, they have to get through us."

Raiden and Sora snort by the thought of any boys getting a chance with Kiyomi, "As if they have a chance. We're even lucky to be around you since our trial with your dad."

Todoroki tilt his head a little to the side in confusion, "Trial? Did Tokoyami have you all go through some kind of trial to gain his trust to be around his daughter?"

Iriya's group shudder by the memory and nod, "Yes. The trial was understandable. You would all know when the time comes." Luca explain.

The class was enjoying the stories and conversation with Iriya's group. They've learn that each of them are aiming to be the next number one hero.

The Todoroki twins were polar opposites. Shojiki have his father's ice quirk while his brother took after his father's fire quirk. Shojiki was more reserved and Kaen was laidback. Even their style was different. Shojiki prefer to wear black sleeveless shirt while Kaen wear white long sleeve. When they work together, they make an incredible team.

Sora is the funny and confused friend in the group. He was always the clumsy one even with his quirk. He take his quirk after his mother. He is only able to slow his opponents and himself for a short amount of time and play back to normal. The drawbacks to his quirk is drowsiness. So he is needed to eat and have enough energy to be able to control his quirk.