Chapter 2

UA Dorms; Same day.| Arm wrestle..|

All Might and Shouta Aizawa has bring the situation to their principle, Mr. Nezu. The news was surreal, even for Mr. Nezu but he plan to bring the children back to where they came from.

"Keep them under the UA dorms. No one should know about their existence besides us and your class." Nezu smile, taking a sip from his tea.

Aizawa sigh by the information. All Might seeing the tired teacher let out a sigh, lightly nudge his shoulder.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Aizawa. They're just kids."

Aizawa give All Might a side glance, "Exactly, they're just kids."

===============================

The Class 1-A students have finished all their assignments and are now packed in their dorms.

"Who is the number one hero?" Izuku ask the group of male from the future.

Shojiki place his tea down on the table, the group letting the male answer for them.

"We can't tell you. It might affect all of your future." Shojiki explain in a calm manner.

"Say Raiden, did I end up with a beautiful woman in the future? Is she attending UA too?" Denki ask with anticipation.

Raiden laugh by the thought but didn't bother telling his 'father'.

"Oh, you would be surprised." Raiden laugh when he see Denki pouting.

"It's weird being around our fathers, at this age too." Iriya mumble but his group heard him.

Isamu wipe his chin from drinking his tea, "What makes you say that, Iri-bro?"

The class watch the group's interactions. All still trying to adjust with the whole situation.

"It's because we don't usually see them home." Iriya whisper but his group heard him clearly.

The group grow stiff as the class watch in confusion.

"What was that, Midoriya?" Todoroki ask the other Midoriya.

Snapping out of their daze, Iriya wave his hands to apologize.

"Oh sorry, it's just that you're all the same age as us and it's a weird experience for me." Iriya answered, sighing in relief when he see they're not asking him for further explanation.

"Are we just going to dismiss the fact that some of our classmates have children in the future? Nothing bad but it's definitely a surprise coming from Bakugo." Sero pointed out as both Bakugos turn to him with a glare.

Seiji sees his friend's dilemma, stand before everyone, having the attention towards to him.

"You should not bring such topic like that up again. You've witness some parts of what would happen if you mention that sensitive topic." Seiji emphasis 'that' meaning their parents from the future.

"I don't need you to talk for me, Cyborg!" Kazan face his head away from everyone with a scoff.

Seiji dismiss his raging friend's act and smile, "I wanted to tell them myself. Plus, I can't let them overwhelm my friends like that."