5

The 8 of us talked the whole night and watched some movies. But Chloe clearly doesn't want to be here. Yes, it's a casual talk, but she seemed disgusted by everything we do.

The most heartbreaking thing that happened with her in it so far was not appreciating George's album he made for her. He even put Chloe's name for the album. She said she only like songs she can show to her friends. Knowing that, I popped off. 

~

"What do you mean songs you can show to your friends?!" I banged my fist on the table. She jumped and looked away.

"What the hell do you mean, Chloe?"

"My friends would think that I'm dating some kind of a club DJ or something. They wouldn't like it." She looked at me with those eyes people call beautiful. All I see are the eyes of a devil.

"Well, do you like it? It's about you, not them." My head starts to hurt. I'm supposed to mind my own business, since it's not supposed to be my problem. But I supported George into making the album and I love him.

"Well..."

"Did you even listen to the whole album?" My eyes started to get a little teary. 

She looked down at her hands intertwined with each other. 

"At least appreciate him, Chlo." I stood up from my chair and my tears started to fall down. "Who are you to tell me what to do? He's mine." She continued. I was filled with anger and disbelief. I can't stand her, yet it's true. Between the two of them, I'm nothing.

Niki, Brian, Max, Ian and Chad just sit there not doing anything. I'm sure they wouldn't know what to do. It's fine, at least I can speak up.

George walked into the room to see my damp face from my tears and Chloe just sitting there. Then, Chloe started to cry. "y/n, what the fuck did you do?!" George yelled at me. "She was-" "She yelled at me, saying that my friends suck! She said they'll hate you!" She cried.

George, with his hands around Chloe, looked at me. He looked hurt. But it's obvious she was the one hurting him.

Chloe gave me a bitchy smirk.

"No! She- She's lying. Right guys?!" I looked at the rest of us. They seemed confused and scared. "Yeah. y/n's saying the truth, George!" Ian spoke up. "Then why is she crying?!" She yelled at me. 

"I can't fucking believe you asses! I'll leave when I fucking can!" He continued. We didn't know what to do or say. I ran to my room, slamming the door behind me.

~

The flashback made me space out, again. It happened months ago. I should let it go. He's okay now.

"y/n, you're spacing out again." Niki shook my shoulders. "Oh, right. Yeah? What is it?" I put up a fake smile. "You okay?" Rei looked at me. I nodded yes. "Oh, ok. I'm going. See you guys!" Rei stood up and waved at us. We waved back and he left the apartment. 

Joji looked at me, concerned. Chloe realized it and put her arms around him. She continued to give me the bitchy smirk of hers. I shouldn't look bothered or she'll win. We weren't even in a race, but it's okay. I looked away and continued to chat with the rest of the people. 

Not so long after, she said she wanted to leave because she was tired. 

"You want me to take you home?" He looked at her, all lovey dovey. "No, I'll take the cab. Bye guys!" She smiled and walked out the apartment.

~

J

y/n might think she's nobody to me. Well, she's not.