19

A couple weeks went by.

It was just another boring day, but I'm sure that's a good thing. It makes the good days feel special, although I hate the 'missing the good days' feeling sometimes.

"You alright?" Alex spoke up from the silence. "You were spacing out again. Still can't believe you're in the label?"

"Maybe. I don't really know." I rubbed my eyes.

"You want some tea? To calm you down a bit?" He stood up to look at me sitting on the couch.

"Sure."

He kissed my forehead and walked over to the kitchen. I sighed and leaned my head on the pillows. I opened my phone and scrolled through my socials. Like what I said, boring.

A couple minutes flew by and Alex came back beside me and handed me the cup of tea he made. He sipped his tea and put the cup on the table. I sat back up and sipped on my cup of tea.

"Thanks, Al." I smiled. He nodded in response.

"So, you're still scared?"

"What?" I giggled, confused.

"You know, meeting them. George, Brian, the rest. You already have Niki's address and I'm sure you still have their phone number." He continued. "Look, you should talk to them. I know you miss them and I think it's fine now. I mean, look at you! You don't feel like shit anymore, right?"

"Yeah, yeah. I do miss them." I sighed. "I'm just worried they'll think I changed or something."

"Start with Rei, maybe." He suggested.

"Yeah, I'm sure he's still where he was." I smiled. "Alright, I'm gonna do that."

"Right now?"

"Yeah. Something wrong?"

"Nope. Not at all." He smiled.

I grabbed my car keys and opened the door. I waved goodbye and he smiled weakly in response. I walked out the door and closed it behind me.

~

Here I am. This is scary.

I stood outside of the door. The door I know. Rei's door.

I pressed the doorbell. There were no response at all. I pressed it again, but still no response. I pressed it again a bunch of times until the door opened, making me jump.

"Sorry. You need anything?" The man rubbed his eyes, not knowing I was there.

He put his hand down and wait for his vision to clear up. 

"y/n?"

"Hey, Rei." I smiled.

He pulled me into a hug. He let go of his arms around me and I watched as his smile grew bigger and bigger. He pulled me into his apartment and closed his door.

"So, how are you?" He grinned, making me grin as well.

"Well, It was great. I mean, it was a nice decision. I had some time to think about decisions and stuff I've been thinking about for 2 years already. It was a great decision."

"Ooh... What is this great decision of yours?" He leaned his head on the palm of his hand.

"Uhh... You'll figure it out. I haven't tell anyone yet either. I'm a pussy, I know. Actually, that's one of the reasons why I haven't meet any of you guys yet. I was just scared." I sighed as I leaned my head on the pillows of his couch.

"Why are you scared, though? That we would think you have changed to something more negative or something?" He giggled.

I stretched my lips to a tight line and nodded yes.

world$tar moneyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara