Chapter 13

Natalia's POV

"Natalia! Great to see you! Listen we have some songs we want you to look through! See if you like them!" My friend and "assistant" Lucy said. "Em sure! Am I being made to record them?" I asked her and her smiled faded. "Natalia, you need to start recording!" "I've been busy! Im sorry but my management may not have personal lives and familes and demanding jobs but I do!" I fired at her and then sighed. "Im sorry Lucy!" I whispered and she shook her head. "No need! I get it!" She whispered and smiled walking away. "Tal!" "T!" I mocked her back and she smirked. "Let's go through the songs ok? Then you can record some!" She said and I nodded.

"Ok I like these 4!" I said. "You wrote 3 of them!" My manager said and I sighed. "Fine! These 4!" I said and he nodded. "What? I wrote one of them!" I said and he smirked. "Go record them!" He said and I nodded. "What ones?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Do you want to collaborate with anyone on any of them?" He asked and I shrugged. "Maybe! Ok the 4 here are: If You Could See Me Now, Fight of Your Life, Run, and All I've Ever Known!" I said and they nodded. "What one was it you wrote again?" T asked me and I laughed lightly. "I wrote If You Could See Me Now!" I said and she nodded. "I think you could duet on that one!" She said and I nodded. "Yea! A male voice though!" I said and she nodded. "I know! I'll bring in Jace! He helped give me the notes and he knows this song off by heart!" I said and she smiled. "I'll go phone him!" I said and walked into the corner of the room.

"Hi baby!" I said once he picked up the phone.

J: Hi baby! What you needing beautiful?

N: I was wondering if you wanted to come down to the studio and duet with me on See me Now!

J: I'd love to! I'll come down the now and leave Bray with Demi!

N: Great! Thanks baby! See you in 10!

J: See you soon!

I hung up and smiled. "He coming then?" T asked and I nodded. "Good!" T said and smiled.

When Jace got here I smiled as we hugged me. "Ready to record?" He asked and I nodded before going over all the parts with him. "Cool! You go in first baby!" He said and kissed my nose. "Bray would've loved that!" He whispered and I giggled while walking into the recording booth.

I recorded all my songs and now I was sitting on the couch with everyone taking up my front room. "Im so bored!" I moaned and fell against Demi. "Hi Demi!" I said smiling up at her and she laughed. "Hi Natalia!" She said giggling and everyone laughed. "Ok! That's it!" Jason said and picked me up. "Jace!" I said giggling and I squirmed in his grip. I pushed him off balance and we fell to the floor. I fell against his hard chest and winded us both.

"Fuck!" I croaked and he chuckled. Hus hands went to my sides as he lifted me up so I was hovering over him. Her lifted his legs so he was holding up my lower body and I wrapped my arms around his. "Hi!" I whispered to him as I looked into his eyes. "Hi!" He said and I blushed. "Still bored?" He asked gently and I shook my head slightly. "No!" I whispered and leaned down to kiss him.

"I wanna do that!" Brayden said as I looked up at him. "What baby?" I asked him and I giggled when Jace tickled my side slightly. "The kissy thing!" He said and I laughed. "Mammy I want a kiss!" Brayden saif and jumped into Demi's lap. "But I want to kiss mummy!" Jace said and kissed my neck lightly. "Jace!" I hissed quietly and bit my lip to stop me making any noise.

"Jace! That's mean!" Demi said and my moan came out as a squel as he nibbled on my neck. "Stop it!" I said squirming in his grasp. "Why?" He asked smirking and I looked at him. "You know I don't really like being touched like this!" I said and he set me down on his chest. "Im sorry baby!" He whispered and I snuggled inti hus neck as his arms wrapped around me.

"I hate this!" I mumbled into his neck and he looked down to meet my eyes. "What Baby?" He asked and I sighed. "Not being able to do anything! I can't do anything without my body and paranoia setting in! My uncle fucked me up big Time!" I said and he sighed. "Wait you guys didnt?" Demi asked and I felt Jace shake his head.

"No! We never have! But I'll wait!" He said and I smiled as I kissed his neck. "I love you Jace!" "I love you too Tal!" He whispered and kissed my head as I slowly drifted off in his arms.