Chapter 2

Natalia's POV

It had been around 8 months since my interview and a lit had happened in that time. I broke up wirh my boyfriend of 3 years, I got the job on X Factor, Simon brought Demi back, and I my new album came out last night. Demi was staying with me coz it was easier for her to do so since I didnt mind and my flat was huge. My phone started ringing and I groaned. It was Jason, for the 5th time. "Fuck off Jace!" I screamed and threw my phone on my bed. My head started swirling with my different thoughts.

He is only kidding

He is doing it to annoy you

He never loved you

He cheated on you because you are worthless and he couldn't take it

"Shut up!" I screamed and covered my ear in a pathetic attempt to blick out the voices.

One cut, you only need to do it once

Do it Natalia, you need to do it

Your worthless, fat, annoying, no one cares, but we do

Just pick up the blade, go Natalia

"Stop it!" I cried and collapsed onto the floor with tears rushing from my eyes. "Talia!" Demi shouted and rushed to my side. She pulled my shaling body into her arms and rocked us back and forth. "M- Make it stop Demi!" I whimpered and she started to sing very gently. The voices got quieter until I couldn't hear them. "Demi, I cant do this!" I whispered and she wiped away my tears. "Yes you can! Just stay strong for me ok? X Factor starts next week and I'll sit beside you. You will have me, Louis and Simon amd we'll have a few laughs Yea?" She asked and I laughed nodding. "I love you Dems!" I whispered as I snuggled into her arms. She was like an older sister to me. I was only 18 and she was 22 so we were quite close. "I love you too Talia!" She whispered back and tightened her grip around me.

We sat around the rest of the day watching films which were mostly horros. Demi ordered pizza which I didnt even give a second look until Demi got a piece and placed it in my hands for me to eat. I ate half if it and then set it on its plate beside me as I watched the rest of the film. "You gotta eat something Tals!" Demi said and I turned my gaze to her. "I did eat something!" "No you ate half of something that I made you eat!" She replied and I sighed. "I aint hungry Dems, I'm just gonna go get a drink!" I said and walked past my bed to which I saw my phone lit up. I picked it up and saw I had 3 messages. 2 from Jason and 1 from Alex. I slipped my phone in my pocket while I got my water and then slid back into my seat beside Demi.

I took out my phone amd checked Jason's messages first.

Jace: Tali please answer me! Im so sorry baby but please forgive me!!! :'(

Jacs: Baby im really sorry! Please just forgive me and take me back! I made a stupid mistake and lost the best thing ever! I love you Tali, just please forgive me!! :'(

I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face. "What's wrong?" Demi asked and I looked at her. "Jace keeps sending me messages asking me to forgive him! But I cant, he cheated on me! We were together 3 years and he cheats on me with some slut!" I said and felt tears prick my eyes. "Alex text you again!" She said as my phone buzzed.

Alex: Hi babygirl! Just checking on you Coz we havent talked much but if you want I'll ask the boys and we'll come round later! Tell Dems I said hi! Xx :-)

Alex: Ok, boys and I are on our way with some drink! Get yourself ready for a party tonight babe! Xx

"Alex is bringing the boys round so lets tidy up! I said and she nidded cleaning up the plates while I got the pizza box. Just as we sat back on the couch the door went. It opened to reveal Alex, Matt, Matthew, Kevin and Josh. "Hey Red!" Alex said and kissed my head. "Hey Prick!" I said smiling and the others laughed. "Ohh see that aint very nice! Im American you dork, ginger aint an insult over there!" He said and I shrugged my shoulders. "Hey guys! What drink you got?" I asked and mived right beside Demi so the boys could sit down. "We have got some Vodka, Beer, 20-20" "Dibs on the 20-20!" I interrupted Matt and everyone laughed. He handed me the bottle and I smiled. "Ok you guys keep the rest, I want this to myself!" I said and Demi sighed. "You really wanna get pissed right now?" She asked and I sighed. "Gonna forget aint I?" I said and she sighed again. "Ok! Good luck babe!" She said and took a swig of my water since she didnt drink anymore.