Chapter 10 - The Confessions (Part 2)

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" He hissed, his head dropping to her shoulder and she sighed at the contact.

His hand trailed up her thigh, his fingers lightly grazing the skin just underneath his shirt that she was wearing. Julie shivered at the contact and she could feel his smirk against her shoulder.

"I like it better on you..." Luke whispered, his breath tickling her skin as he moved to kiss her neck.

Julie let out an involuntary gasp, leaning into him as his lips worked on her sensitive skin. Her hand came up to tangle in his hair, and he sucked a hickey into her skin as she whined.

Luke tightened his grip around her waist, pressing her further into him.

"Luke." Julie breathed, suddenly reminded of the conversation she wanted to have with him.

He groaned in response, and she lost her train of thought as he moved up to kiss her ear. They needed to talk, she needed to tell him.

"Luke... Look at me." She finally managed, her hands moving to his face, prying him from her and forcing him to pull away far enough to look at her.

"Yeah?" He breathed heavily, looking at her through hooded eyes.

"I'm tired of pretending, I can't dance around this... Us... I wore your shirt because I wanted to show you that I'm yours, or I want to be. If you'll have me..." Julie confessed, fumbling over her words, her face flushing at how vulnerable she suddenly felt.

Luke stayed silent, his eyes searching hers. Anxiety filled Julie's chest as she awaited his answer, her mind going through all of the worst-case scenarios.

What if he didn't like her like that? What if all they had was just friends who occasionally make out? What if he wasn't into commitment?

Julie was broken from her worried thoughts when Luke suddenly crushed his lips to hers. She sighed into his bruising kiss, his arms encircling her waist tightly.

"Jump." He ordered against her lips, and without hesitation, she jumped.

He caught her, lifting her up to rest on his hips as her legs wrapped around his torso. He pressed her into the side of the house and Julie could feel the vibration of the music playing inside through her back.

He pulled away from the kiss just enough to stare intently at her, his eyes flickering to her lips heatedly.

"You're mine." He growled and Julie felt like her entire body was on fire.

"I'm yours." She whispered before he crashed into her again.

Julie lost herself in him, locking her ankles around his waist as she clutched at his shirt, needing him closer. She wasn't sure how long they stayed like that, kissing one another with a fervor that left the both of them panting and flushed.

It was Luke that finally pulled away and Julie pouted her kiss-battered lip. He chuckled lightly at her expression, letting her down gently.

His hands rested on her waist, his thumbs smoothing over the fabric of her corset. He stayed in her space, needing to be near her to ground himself.

"We should probably get back. You know how Alex gets." Luke said, leaning into her and placing another kiss on her lips. It was as if he couldn't help himself.

Julie was still coming back to reality, her hands resting on his chest as she tried desperately to appear cool and collected.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Julie gulped a breath of air and looked up at him.