If this sudden feeling was any indicator, things would turn to shit once the others were all here, and I needed to put up more cameras and censors before that. I already started wearing my gun on me, the weapon strapped to my waist hidden under my clothes. I was always prepared, but now I wore a gun on my person, in addition to the knife strapped to my thigh. 

"What preparations do you require from me before our guests arrive in a few day's time?" I ask, turning back to Bokuto. His face was slightly redder than before, making me worry slightly. He laughed at my choice of words but decided not to say anything about it. 

"There isn't much to do. The Dukes aren't coming, so it'll just be Suga, Kuroo, and Kawa," Bokuto explained and I nodded along. So the only preparations were the additions I needed to make in private. 

"I told them about our first introduction, by the way," I said half-heartedly. 

"Really? How did that go?" He asked, smiling up at me from the ground. 

"They were a little mad, Iwa was mostly apologetic. As I said, he said some pretty bad stuff to me, but it didn't really affect me," I said. 

"What did he say, if you don't mind me asking?" He said slowly, careful to not overstep my boundaries. 

"In school, I was focused solely on academics and nothing else, and I was rather good at it too. Iwa thought I was entitled because of my family because I acted like a spoiled kid from a high-class family when that was far from the truth. He called me too full of myself, which at the time I'm sure it looked like I was," I explained, my eyes becoming unfocused as I remembered how Iwa got into my face and threw the first punch. 

"That's horrible! How did they not recognize you afterward?" Bokuto said, getting to his feet and placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"I changed a lot in that year. My whole demeanor changed and I became a completely different person, more like I am now," I explained. 

"So you weren't like this before? What were you like back then?" Bokuto tilted his head to the side, looking at me with wide and curious eyes. 

"A lot happened before I started school. I was just lucky it only took me a year to get past it," I said in a small voice before turning away from Bokuto, walking back into the house to get some water before we started practicing again. 

Days past and I avoided every mention of my sickness and past. I got heavy waves of pain every now and then, but nothing like before. 

I walked around the property, carefully connecting cameras and sensors to trees and in hallways and rooms. They were all well hidden, ensuring that no one would be able to see them. I avoided the other servants and staff, along with Bokuto while I did this, using my off time to set them up, or during the night when everyone was asleep. 

There were only 3 more days till the other noblemen's children arrived and my friends came with them. Only 3 more days till something bad happens and I'm left dealing with the consequences. The others were constantly checking in on me, asking me about my pain and if I was ready to share what I thought the cause was. 

Crow: Akaashi, how do you feel?

Owl: Better, nothing to worry about

Cat: Any news on the reason for your sickness? 

Owl: Nope

Aqua: How long is this going to go before you just tell us? 

Owl: I don't fully know what the cause is, and the feeble reasoning I have behind it would only cause more problems if I tell you it and it turns out to be unrelated