~7~

Shun finally finished his last piece of revision from the last few days of school work. It was Saturday and for the past three days of school Kaidou and Aren had been working of their den after school. It was very difficult for the boy to work this around his mother, she wasn't very happy,
but he did it somehow. Unfortunately, he did have to work harder on his studies today.

Like an angry bee, his cracked phone vibrated violently on the side of his desk. Hairo was trying to explain to Nendo that Titanic was not filmed during the actual Titanic sinking. Nendo didn't believe him and, surprisingly, he thought of some valid points to fight his argument.

"Shun! Have you finished your work? If you want to meet up with that boy again you better have." Kaidou's mother echoed through the house and hammered in his door. Shun panicked and threw his phone away, scared that if he saw him with it he would be yelled at (although now he was equally scared that he had smashed his phone).

"Yeah Mother." The teen called back as she opened his bedroom door. She could see the stack of paper piled next to her son each with detailed notes from textbooks opened in front of him.

She briefly nodded and began to turn out of the door way. As she did so, Kaidou grabbed a jacket and his phone (which  was not broken). Kuboyasu and Kaidou had, once again, decided to meet up at the spot in the woods. It wasnt going to rain today and they are so close to finishing the den.

"Oh by the way," The woman turned around to her son as if to build suspence," Please take your brother with you." Shun sighed heavily and she left the room. It really wouldn't be smart to argue with his mum about bringing Toki but he wanted it to be just him and Aren.

Now less excited than before, Kiadou shoved in his jacket and walked out of his door. He was met by a shorter version on himself with slightly paler blue hair and, of course, the goggles Shun and bought for him. Despite  not wanting to take him, The teen couldn't help but smile at his brother who was grinning up to him.

"I'm ready to go, Shun!" Toki bounced on the spot, making his mess of hair bounce too. He grabbed his older brothers hand and pulled him towards the staircase. "I can't wait to meet your friend, I bet he isn't as cool as you. Does he have powers too?"

Although he was only 5, Toki had learned about all of Kaidou's 'accomplishments' that Shun may or may not have over exaggerated. It was comforting to have someone who believed in you so much, whether that was built on lies is a different matter.

After a quick wave to his mother, the youngest Kaidou tugged on Shun's wrist and lead him out the front door. Immediately, the cold air slapped his face and he was thankful he remembered to bring a form of coat, this time.

Hey Aren, I have to bring my brother to the woods. I hope you don't mind. Kaidou quickly typed into his phone, while Toki was still clinging on to his palm, and sent the message to Kuboyasu. Hopefully, he wouldn't cancel because of it.

After no time at all, Shun's phone buzzed in his hand and he looked down at it. Ok I'm looking forward to meeting him x

Was that a... kiss. No it couldn't have been. Shun re-checked the message his crush sent to him. OH GOD IT WAS. DOES THIS MEAN THAT AREN IS IN LOVE WITH HIM AND THEY ARE DESTINED TO LIVE IN A SMALL APARTMENT IN THE CITY WITH A BALCONY WITH A BEAUTIFUL SKY LINE VIEW THEN ONE NIGHT, AFTER A HARD DAY OF WORK, WHEN HE IS STANDING ON THE BALCONY LOOKING OUT OVER THE SUNSET AREN COMES OUT TO SEE HIM AND HUGS HIM FROM BEHIND?!

Welcome back to another Q and A with Saiki:

No, Kaidou. Just because your crush sent you an 'x' at the end of his text does not mean you are meant to get married and live together. It does, however, mean that 1) he likes you back so like ask him out or something. and 2) Aren is freaking out now because he didn't mean to send that. Also Kaidou, remember you are still with your brother so tone down the simp.

Another thing, how long have you been thinking about that life with him? You got that crush three days ago.

That concludes today's Q and A with Saiki. See you next time ladies, gentlemen, nonbinary folk, genderfluid pals, gender queer buddies, agender peeps, demigender beauties and everyone else on the nonbinary spectrum. Goodbye and enjoy the rest of the chapter.

SHUN'S SO COOL. I CAN'T BELIEVE IM ACTUALLY TOUCHING HIS BANDAGES. HE HAS DEFEATED SO MANY GANGS WEARING THESE WOAH. I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HIM!

Oh god sorry. Its Saiki again. I accidentally started reading Toki's brain. They just look so similar. Anyway, goodbye.

Kaidou's hands started shaking slightly. Just the thought of seeing Aren made his stomach flutter, even though he had done every day that week. It was like Kuboyasu had some sort of super power over Shun, maybe thats why he knew about The D*rk R*union.

"Shun my legs hurt." His younger brother frowned, pulling his arm about in frustration. "How much further?"

The teen pointed towards the gap in the fence to the woods, "Through there, then we are basically there." Toki groaned like he had told him they still had to walk for miles so, reluctantly, Shun dropped his siblings hand and kneeled to the floor. Younger Kaidou's face suddenly broke out into a giant grin, knowing what his brother meant.

Piggy back Ride!