~10~

Just a note: this isn't going to get smutty because they are like 16 and I'm a girl (and a lesbian at that) so writing mlm smut is a bit questionable. You guys can do whatever you want but just a disclaimer :)

When Kaidou and Aren pulled up at the venue of the party, a small house the other side of the school, the sky was getting dark. This was a relief for both of them because now the other couldn't see their blushing faces, or at least thats what they hoped.

Together they walked down the small pathway to the front door, a window was next to it and through it Teruhashi was peeking. She waved at the two, who returned the wave, before disappearing to let them inside.

Seconds later the door creaked open and the pretty girl stood holding a plastic glass of drink. "Hey boys, welcome in! I've let Hairo know your here and he told me to tell you to get your songs for karaoke in early." Her delicate voice spoke.

The girl gently smiled at them but seemed slightly annoyed that neither of the pair freaked out about her in her party dress. Kaidou didn't even notice her outfit because he was too busy beaming up at Aren to see her properly (and because hes gay).

"Did you hear that, Aren?" Shun smiled pulling his friend into the house, "Karaoke! What song shall I sing? We could do a duet!" Aren sighed and nodded letting Kaidou drag him around. Kuboyasu had never sang anywhere apart from in the shower but if it meant he could do something with Shun we would have to do it.

"Okay then," he laughed but before he could ask what song Shun had already ran off to the living room where a laptop was connected to a speaker. Hairo was there so Aren assumed he was telling his song choice.

While he was gone, Kuboyasu noticed the plastic cups on a table near the side of the room so he strolled over to pour them both a drink. The only liquid they had to drink was brightly coloured an in a jug, the colour made it hard to determine if it was alcohol or not.

Aren hoped it was. Not because he wanted to get drunk, but because he needed to shake off some of the nerves he had before later. He was a little nervous for the karaoke but it was more the other thing, his plan.

The vision was that Aren would ask Kaidou to dance to a slow song. Then while dancing Aren would look into his eyes and tell him how he feels. That way if Kaidou likes him back they can continue dancing and if Kaidou says he doesn't like him then he can be like 'Haha it was a joke because we are dancing haha.' Its flawless. Kuboyasu was planning the whole motorbike ride.

"BOO!" Kaidou jumped up from behind him, making Aren spill some of the drink. Kuboyasu was too busy daydreaming about spinning around to a song with Shun to notice him appear
"Oh I'm sorry!" Shun immediately panicked and went to go grab napkins, luckily no mysterious colourful drink spilled on Aren's clothes.

"It's fine, Shun." Aren said, softening his voice to show he isn't mad. "What song did you pick by the way?"

"Oh, Bad Romance by Lady Gaga." the colour drained from Aren's face. That song is about love and he's singing it with kaidou also that song is a Gaga song and Aren isn't exactly Gaga enough for it. He could only nod in reply.

Once the party drink was cleared up, Hairo stood at the front of the room to make an announcement, "Hey everyone, since most people are here now," The two boys hadn't even noticed the people filling the room, "We will be playing the last slow song to get this party started!"

This had to happen now.

The first few notes of the beautiful song began to play and so Kuboyasu held out his hand for Shun when he asked him to dance. However before the ex-punk could say anything, Kaidou took his hand and pulled him away to the opposite side of the room. No, the plan.

Kaidou had taken him to where most of his friends were sitting in a circle with a bottle at the centre. Nendo, Teruhashi, Hairo, Toritsuka, Mera and Yumehara all next to eachother looking up at the pair. "Hairo told me about the spin the bottle game, Wanna play?"

Aren muttered a yes. This may mean he can't tell Shun his feelings in the way he planned but it does mean they could kiss. He couldn't say no to that. Shun and Kuboyasu sat next to eachother as the slow song continued to play, as if it was taunting him.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Teruhashi said, lightly spinning the bottle on the floor to check that it span properly. No one replied to her. "I'll go first then."

She held the middle of the bottle and twisted her hand around to send the bottle into lots of little spins. Eventually it slowed down, leaving all of the boys at the party- who now regretted not playing the game- anxious about who she would kiss. The dark green bottle came to a stop and everyone quickly checked who it was pointing at.

Nendo.

Being perfect and the nicest girl at school she couldn't just skip him so Teruhashi began to crawl across the circle until she was centimetres away from the boy. She was obviously nervous but she tried her best to hide it. Nendo's face was bright red and his lips were puckered up which made him look like an ugly goldfish.

Their kiss was over quickly, just a peck on the lips then they moved on. Next in the Circle was Kaidou, as he reached for the bottle Saiku moved in closer behind them. It was to read both the boys thoughts better but obviously they didn't know that.

As Shun's bottle turned, both Kaidou and Aren held their breaths. Eight people were in the circle, so minus Kaidou himself it left a one in seven chance if them kissing. It seemed to take forever to slow down yet when it did Aren wished it continued spinning for a tiny bit more time.

Kuboyasu.

He needed time to prepare but Shun was already facing him with his adorable dorky smile on his face. They moved closer ever so gently. Both the boys closed their eyes so this moment would be even more special.

Then it happened. Their lips touched. It didn't even last a second but it was all Kaidou and Aren could have hoped for. It was barely a primary school kiss, one you would have with your first partner when you're seven, yet fireworks went of in their minds.

Welcome back to the part of the chapter we are now calling Saiki's Section.

Here are Shun's thoughts during this incident.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDHDHDJNRBRKSMSJDRNMRMDMSMSMSKSLSMSENDJKDNDKSKSMSMEHEHENSLSMSLKS I'VE KISSED HIM I'VE KISSED HIM!!

Here are Kuboyasu's thoughts.

Oh my lord. I juST KISSED THE CUTEST BOY IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

Like can they chill out, my grandma gives me a longer kiss on the cheek when I visit for Christmas.

That concludes this entry of Saiki's Section.