~5~

Kaidou smiled up to his friend and moved his shoulders around a bit, they ached from carring his bag. The pair walked in comfortable silence to a patch of grass near the middle of the area where they sat down.

"Wow kaidou, this is so heavy. What are you carring a dead body in here?" He gestured to the beaten up bag before his face dramatically changed. "Because if you are, I'll help you run from the police. I've had to hide many dead bodies in my time. "

Kaidou let out a short giggle at the taller boys statement, thinking it was a joke. Aren's face lit up.

"Wait, was that a giggle?" He said, a very slight blush grew on his cheeks. "I've heard you do your hero laugh. 'The Dark Reunion can't defeat me Haha'. you know that sort of thing but I've never heard you actually giggle."

"No I didnt giggle that was a, um, quiet sneeze, yeah." His face reddened, considerably darker than Kuboyasu's pale blush.

Aren rolled his eyes, "Well okay then, but I just wanted to say that if it was a giggle, it was adorable." The pair sat in silence for a second or two taking in the absolute gay that just happened.

We interrupt this chapter from a brief input from Saiki.

The ex-punks brain was going wild. 'Did I really just call him adorable? This is the first time we've hung out! Hes probably not even gay!' Saiki, who was invisible and sitting near them in the field, nearly gasped at the stupidity of the boy.

One) Kaidou Shun is THE most obviously gay boy at the school, and no that's not because the way he acts or anything. Its because he has literally had a crush on every boy and its very obvious (although he thought it was a yearn for ✨Spicy Friendship✨) But he likes Aren the most so congrats I guess.
Two) If you could read Kaidou mind you would react very differently.

Its times like this Saiki hated reading minds. He had to report back what the boys were thinking for the readers. Plus he was already invested in the Kaidou/Kuboyasu relationship but he didn't want have to put up this this from the younger member of the ship.

'Oh my god. OH MY GOD! I'M ADORABLE OH MY GOD. Wait why does my tummy feel weird? Butterflies? Wait dont you get them when you like someone? Wait do I like Kuboyasu? Wait am I gay? OH MY GOD. IS THIS A GOOD THING? AHHHH.'

Welcome to the Q and A with Saiki :
Your tummy feels weird because your crush called you cute.
Yes, butterflies.
Yes, you like Kuboyasu.
Yes, you are gay.
And I'm going to say yes, that is a good thing.

Come back next time for more questions answered by Saiki. Goodbye.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

"So, um, my notes." Shun broke the silence as he sorted through the bag looking for the notebook he wanted to show first.

With a triumphant smile, he pulled out a yellow book with doodles covering the cover. The drawings were of what looked like rough ideas for a logo for himself with a few costume plans aswell.

"This one is just like random fighting tips, and notes about wrestlers I took. I also have a note book about different heros but I like this one more."  The boy, with blue hair, flipped through the pages quickly as Aren looked down at him in awe.

His face suddenly lit up "Oh, I like this page, It's about The Rock."  He quickly turned to book to show his friend the page filled will scribbles about the man with poorly drawn drawings and printed photos.

"Umm, isn't that the WWE wrestler? Like the actor guy?" Aren said, already knowing what fighters the notebook was about.

"Yeah! He's like my favourite wrestler! I couldn't believe it when he just ran into the ring this one time and he was like punching everyone it was so cool!"

The taller teen sighed and debated in his head whether he should tell him. On one hand, hes sixteen and he still thinks that the fighting is completely not prompted. However, he looked so happy with his research. "Kaidou?"

"Yeah!" He cherped back still with a dorky grin pasted on his lips.

"You know that they, uh, aren't actually real, right?"  He scratched the back of his head, trying not to make eye contact.

Kaidous smiled disappeared and was replaced by a confused look. "Of course I know they aren't real. The Rock's name is Dwayne Johnson but that doesn't effect his awesome fighting though."

"Well yeah, I guess." He doesn't know that it's all acting, well someone else will have to tell him.

Just as he finished talking, drops of rain started to fall from the sky and onto all their stuff. Both of their faces dropped a little, they wanted to stay together for longer.

"Oh, would you like to go home if it's raining?" Kaidou said slowly, as if he was about to cry.

"What no. We could," now he had to think of ideas of what they could do, "build a shelter?"

Kaidous face immediately turned back to a large grin, "It could be our training hideout. All we need is a few bits of wood and nails and stuff. We could put blankets in it and old chairs and my note books and we could make wooden weapons and we could hangout in it and it wont matter if it rains." He said everything within one breath.

"Yeah that sounds great but I don't really want to build in the rain so do you want to come round mine for a bit and we build tomorrow?"

"Oh o-okay," Hes going to go round  Kuboyasu's house!

Ok do they have a ship name? I need help. Can we give them one because yeah? and if we can do we want it to be like a name thing like Drarry or like something to do with them like Tree Bros. idk ive just been confused.