Chapter 3

"AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHH!!!!" Amy screams in horror at this news. She's the one giving the kiss?! "Why did it have to be me of all people?!?!"

"Believe it or not, you're practically the prettiest girl in school," Kendra states as many male students are crowding Amy with love-struck looks on their faces. "Guys were not kidding when they voted for you of all people. Even Jase and Jeremy has a bit of a thing for you."

"What?! No way!" The brunette exclaims. She grips her hair in despair.

"Sorry Mellie, we obviously didn't know this was gonna happen," Raph says while Mikey places a hand on her shoulder in sympathy.

"Well, it looks like she's gonna have to do it whether she likes it or not," Donnie points out. His brothers and friends gave him looks. "What, you know it's true."

They then focused their gaze to the large crowd of Amy's admirers. Judging by their faces, some of them look like they want more than just a kiss.

"Hey gorgeous, maybe after the race, we can go to that new pizza place. Just the two of us," One person called out. Amy freaks out, the gang looking equally disgusted as well.

"You guys," They turned at their friend, who's slightly shaking. "Please... don't make me kiss or go out with any of these creeps." She has a pleading look in her eyes.

The turtles and girls looked shocked. Normally, Amy was a very strong and confident person; but this was a situation that even she can't get herself out of.

Leo puts both of his hands on Amy's shoulders. "Don't worry about it, Ames," He tells her as he and their friends have determined looks. "You can count on us."

"Yeah, we'll make sure none of them gets that kiss," April agrees. Casey then faces the large group with a dangerous expression on her face.

"Listen up, you maggots! If any of you come anywhere near Amelia, you will BE PULVERIZED!!" She shouts at them.

The crowd runs away in fear, with the Purple Dragons turning around to face the Mad Dogs.

"We're not going to give up that easily!" Jeremy declares. "I will get that kiss no matter what!"

"You mean 'we'," Jase corrects him. Kendra rolls her eyes as they ran away. Amy sighs in relief.

"Thanks guys, I owe you big time."

"No problem, anything for a friend," Mikey said.

"Alright fam, we have to get ready for the championship if we're gonna get free pizza AND make sure Mellie doesn't kiss any of those bozo racers," Raph reminds them.

"Yeah!" The gang agrees. At first, they only want to enter for the all-you-can-eat pizza. But now, they're determined to protect Amy at all costs.

*Yep, in Angelxoxo8's fanfic, Jeremy has a crush on Amy. I decided to include Jase taking a liking to her as well.*

*There is also a reference to the episode, "Maid-Sama at the Sports Festival", from the anime, "Maid-Sama".

*Rise of TMNT and their characters belong to Nickelodeon. Amy belongs to Angelxoxo8."