Epilogue

Two weeks later

Leo and Amy are at Romano's Italian Cuisine on a date. It has been two weeks since the race and the two wanted a little break.

The red-eared slider was in his human disguise thanks to his cloaking chain necklace. He's wearing a blue dress shirt with a light blue tie and dark grey pants. He also has brown dress shoes and blue socks.

Amy is wearing a purple dress, that reaches to her knees, over a light pink turtle-necked sweater. She has black flats on her feet and white ankle high socks. For accessories, she has a snowflake necklace with matching earrings and is wearing her hair down with a purple headband.

"So... what do you think of Romano's so far, milady?" Leo asks with a flirtatious grin. The brunette couldn't help but giggle.

"The food is pretty great and the staff is actually really friendly," She admits, taking a bite out of her pizza.

Leo smiles at her. Ever since the fight with the Shredder and the recent events of the race, they haven't really gone out for a while. Now they've finally found the time.

"So, what do you think the prize will be for next year?" He asked. Amy gave him a look of disbelief.

"You're thinking about that now? For all I know, I heard that the school board decided to not include that stupid kissing prize again after what I've been through."

"Oh, happy to hear that." Leo rubs his neck with a small grin.
————————————————————————
Later, the two are now at Amy's apartment, watching a Lou Jitsu movie. The girl yawns and leans her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. Leo wraps his arm around her waist and hums. He was back in his true turtle form.

"So, you know that "Mystery Movie" event at the mall next Saturday?" The red-eared slider asked. "I was wondering if you liked to go."

"That's nice, but I promised Casey that I helped her with something that day. Honestly, she won't tell me what it is yet, so I'm guessing that it's a surprise or something."

"Oh..." Leo looks down a bit. He was really looking forward to spending another Saturday with her.

Suddenly, Amy grabs his tie and gently pulls him to face her. He looks at her wide-eyed.

"We'll always have other dates, y'know," She states seductively, a sultry look in her eyes. "Come 'ere you goof."

She leans in and kisses him affectionately. The turtle was a bit startled at first, but starts kissing her back. After a couple of minutes, they finally pulled away.

Leo's heart pounded against his chest as he leans back on the couch, lovestruck. A lipstick mark was planted on his face. "Wow."

Amy giggles at this with a blush on her face. "You wanna continue or..."

Before she could finish that last sentence, Leo grabbed her by the waist, kissing her again. Both of them smiled as they enjoyed themselves for the night.

                                  The End.

*There it is, the final chapter of "A Race to the Finish". I had a lot of fun writing this fic. I was also thinking about writing a fanfic about the unaired episode, "Wedding Crashers", while also putting Amy in it too. What do you guys think?*

*Anyway, thank you for reading "A Race to the Finish". Thank you Angelxoxo8 for letting me borrow Amy for this fanfic.*