"Don't worry." He said as he left the bathroom with a towel around his neck. "Nothing happened. You were just being clingy."

You laughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry."

"It's alright," He said. He seemed like he wanted to ask a question but hesitated.

"Is anything on your mind?" You asked him. He nodded.

"You don't need to reply if it makes you uncomfortable...but don't you want to visit your parents at least once?"

You were taken aback by the question. You realized that you probably brought up something about them last night.

"They disappeared a few years back. I haven't been able to contact them since." You said.

"What about Jimin?" He asked, "Maybe he knows what happened to them."

"I doubt it. He hated them more than I did. He wouldn't want anything to do with them."

"I see." He replied.

"What about you?" You asked, "Don't you ever want to confront your father, or see how your sister is doing?"

"Someday, not now." He said with a faint smile.

"Let's make a deal then. We face them together.  I'll be by your side, you'll be by mine."" You said.

He smiled, "Deal."

"

.

.

.

.

"Welcome back!" Jungkook and Jimin said in unison when you entered your apartment. A small figure  ran towards Taehyung.

"Yeontan, my baby!" He said as he hugged him tightly.

"Wait, I just realized that he hasn't been here for the past few days. Where was he?" You asked.

"He was with Hyungsik, one of Taehyung's friends." Jungkook replied, "He just dropped him by a few minutes ago."

"When I got too stressed with Seokjin, I was scared I'd neglect tannie, so I gave him to my friend for a short while." Taehyung clarified. "It's a shame Hyungsik already left though, I would've loved to see him."

"Ohhh."

"How was your trip?" Jimin asked.

"It was great." You replied and Taehyung nodded. "I just need a nice, long shower." You said and headed towards the bathroom.

Half an hour later, you finished taking a shower and went to the living room to see what the guys were up to.

"I said I wanted the blue controller!" Taehyung said.

"Unfair, I was already playing with it before you came!." Your brother replied with a frown across his face. Jungkook seemed not to be bothered by their argument.

"Guys!" You yelled, "Quiet. You're not five. Jungkook is the youngest but acts like he's older than you guys."

"Fine," Taehyung said and dropped the blue controller, "You can have it."

"I don't want it anymore." Jimin replied with an eye roll.

"Take it!"

"No!"

You sighed and went to the kitchen. You hoped there were leftovers from earlier during the week. Unfortunately, there weren't, so you had to cook. You went for something simple as you weren't in the mood- pasta.

A few moments later, you felt a hand ruffle your hair. "What are you cooking?" Taehyung asked, then sat on the counter.

"Nothing much, just pasta."

"Well, at least you can make pasta without burning down the whole kitchen." He laughed.

"Don't worry, it took me so much practice just to learn how to make it properly. Besides, didn't you make waffles the other day? They were actually good."

A nervous smile appeared on his face, "Those were ready-made, I just had to heat them up."

You laughed, "Should've realized that."

"Y/n..." He said in a serious tone, causing you to make eye contact.

"Ya?"

"Are you still upset over Hoseok?" He asked.

You were about to lie and say you weren't, but realized it wouldn't do you any good.

"Honestly...yes, I am." You said, "I got overly excited and thought we'd be together for the rest of our lives. He was the first person I ever liked, and when he said he liked me back, I felt loved for the first time in years." You looked up expecting to see jealousy from him, but instead, he looked sorry.

"I understand." He replied, "Maybe you don't feel it all the time, but you are surrounded by people who care about you deeply."

He then got up and gave you a hug, "Don't suppress how you feel, or else, you'll never be able to get over it." He said quietly next to your ear then backed away.

You felt your face heat up, but cleared your throat to cover it up, "I won't."

To be continued...

(A/n: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you did!)