☆Chapter 22☆

(A/n: Hope you guys enjoy this episode!!)

"Are those drugs?" Jungkook whispered.

"Ugh, I should've gotten my phone." You said. You decided not to bring it because you wanted to unwind without getting distracted by it. Only now you realize what a dumb idea that was.

"I have mine!." Jungkook said, but then realized it had just died. "You're out of luck. But who is that again?"

You walked away from the scene and then explained everything to Jungkook about Taehyung's situation with Seokjin.

"What are you going to do now?" He asked you.

"I'll just follow him tomorrow after work."

"Y/n, I don't think it's smart to get involved with a man like him."

"It isn't, but I can help Taehyung if I just get evidence on what he's doing."

"Fine, but I have to be a part of it too." He said, "I don't want you to get hurt."

You nodded. It was a lie, though. You weren't about to endanger Jungkook's life.

.

.

.

.

Seokjin hasn't come to work for more than a week now, it wasn't anything new. He doesn't come everyday, just when he has an important shoot. But you were lucky today, he finally came.

You lied to Taehyung and Jungkook and told them you'd be late today because you were meeting up with a friend. The day was over, and you were excited to bust Seokjin. But your plans had to be interrupted by a call, Hoseok.

"Hello?" You said, confused.

"Y/n...I'm going to the airport in an hour, I don't know if you want to see me- but I just wanted to say goodbye."

"I-I..." You stuttered, as you eyed Seokjin leaving the building.

"You don't have to." He said, "I understand."

"Wait! No, I do want to see you." You interrupted, "I'm on my way to your apartment right now."

Seokjin will have to wait for next time, you thought to yourself. You weren't sure if seeing Hoseok was a smart choice, considering you just started to feel better, but you weren't about to leave him without a proper goodbye.

You knocked reluctantly on his door, "Hey." He smiled, "Come in."

You went in. The situation was slightly awkward, but then Yoongi showed up. It was the first time you've seen him since school. You were hoping he would start a conversation, but he just looked at you then left.

"Yoongi's going to live here from now on." Hoseok said, trying to remove the tension in the air.

"Really?" You asked, he nodded. "It spared him looking for a new apartment."

"I see," You said, it was quiet for a moment. "How's your mom?" You asked.

"She has a surgery in 2 weeks." He lowered his gaze.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she will be fine." You smiled slightly. "Hobi."

"Ya?" He looked at you.

"Don't disappear. We can still talk from time to time."

"I won't." He smiled. "I should get going." He said while looking at his watch.

"I should too." You got up, you were about to leave, but then turned around and hugged him. He hugged back right away.