☆Chapter 24☆

(A/n: Hope you enjoy this episode! Planning to end this fanfic by the end of the year, but let's see how that works out)

You felt your blanket being pulled away, "I go away for a few weeks and you're single again, you end up in the hospital and you got a drug dealer con-man arrested."

"Good morning to you too," You said, welcoming your older brother.

"You have to take care of yourself." Jimin said.

"Where have you been?" You asked him.

"I had a dance competition in Busan, it was on short notice." He said, putting a trophy on your bed.

"You won??"

"I told you I was the best, our school just didn't appreciate my style."

He sat on the edge of your bed, "How are you doing? Really."

"Not that great." You whispered, "But I'll get better."

He smiled sympathetically, "I'm sure you will. Do you have work today?"

"My shoot starts at 2pm, do you want to have breakfast?"

"You just read my mind!"

.

.

You scrolled through your phone as headlines of Seokjin's crime all appeared one by one. A familiar number appeared on your phone as it vibrated loudly. Namjoon.

You just arrived back home from the studio, so you weren't sure what he wanted, and why he didn't mention it during work.

"Good evening Ms.Park! I am sorry I forgot to mention this earlier, but we have a shoot in Samyang black sand beach tomorrow."

"Jeju Island? Tomorrow??"

"Yes, I'm sorry! It completely slipped my mind. We are providing the rides for everyone on the way there but we're also planning to stay overnight. I booked enough rooms for everyone. Get your equipment ready because we might also take photos on the ferry."

"Ok."

"Thank you," You could feel the smile in his voice before he closed the call.

"Taehyung," You called out towards the living room.

He opened the door to your room, "Yes?"

"Did you hear about our trip tomorrow?"

He nodded. "They mentioned it in the model group chat."

"It would've been helpful if you told me." You said.

"Sorry, I thought you already knew...anyway, you should pick a roommate soon."

"Roommate?"

"Didn't Namjoon tell you? Each two are sharing a room."

"Ugh! I hate spontaneous plans." You said as you took out your backpack and some PJs for tomorrow.

Taehyung sat on the corner of your bed and watched you pack. "Need any help?"

"Nope, thank you."

Taehyung lied down on your bed and started scrolling through his phone, he kept laughing whenever he saw a silly meme. He then took one of your pillows and rested his arm on it.

"Tae, I'll go shower, but you can stay here if you'd like." You said and took your pjs with you to the bathroom.

Around 15 minutes later, you finished taking your shower and wore your pjs then left the bathroom with a towel to dry your hair.