☆Chapter 32- FINALE☆

(A/n: sorry for disappearing like a Blackpink comeback T.T so I moved to London for uni and omg it took so much time to finally adapt to my new surroundings. Anyways, (J)hope you all enjoy this finale chapter that took too long to publish and thank you all for joining me on this lovely journey :( )

It's almost been a week since you told Tae you want to confront your parents, he seemed very excited for you even though you were pretty nervous.

"I don't know, maybe it's not a good idea after all." You said as you were both in the car with your parents' contact displayed on your screen.

"I'm here to support whatever decision you make in the end, but I think it's a good idea because it will put you at ease. You'll finally be freed from the thing that suffocates you the most."

"Jimin said the same thing." You sighed.

"He has a point, but again, if you're not ready. No pressure." He smiled softly.

"No, I want to do it before I change my mind." You said more determined than ever, he smiled at your words and nodded.

"Let's go then." He said.

You called the number on your phone, your heart beating with every ring of the phone. You were losing hope, but then someone picked up.

You heard a confused "Hello?" from the other side of the line. Your phone was set on speaker for Taehyung to hear, your hand tightly squeezing his.

"Mom?" You said, hesitantly.

"Y/n?" Your mother asked. "Is it really you?"

"It is."

"Y/n! I'm so sor-"

"Wait, I want to see you in person first. Send me your location." You said and hung up before she could say another word.

You let out a deep breath you've been holding in. Taehyung rubbed your shoulders, "You're doing a great job. Can you go on?"

"Yes." You said. That's all it took for him to start driving to the location your mother sent. It was not your childhood house, you guessed they moved out once you and Jimin left.

Your phone vibrated in your hand,

Mother: Your dad is also here, we're waiting for you

Your heart beat faster while reading that text but you tried to distract yourself by listening to the music Taehyung was playing on the radio.

Although the drive was around 20 minutes long, you couldn't tell if it felt twice as long or not long enough. The next thing you knew, you were both standing in front of a large apartment complex. Your parents were never the kind to live in an apartment, it was always at least a two-floor house, so you could tell they already changed to an extent.

"I'm ready." You said while holding Taehyung's hand, not sure if you were convincing him or yourself.

You rang the doorbell corresponding to the apartment your mom sent you. In less than a second, the door was open. They must be super nervous or super excited.

You went up to the 18th floor and rang the doorbell. Taehyung seemed somewhat nervous as well, he was meeting your parents after all.

The door sprung open and you were pulled into the apartment, Taehyung also getting pulled since he was gripping your hand tightly.

"Y/n! I'm so sorry for how we treated you and Jimin." Your father said. He looked at Taehyung for a moment, realizing it was not Jimin, he raised his eyebrow.

"Kim Taehyung, her boyfriend,...sir?" Taehyung said, not sure how to address him. It almost made you laugh despite the amount of stress you were under.