Chapter 1

"Oh Haylie!" I groaned and pulled the cover over my head as I heard Megan's voice bounding up the stairs. I heard the door open and two scoffs. Which told me it wasn't just Megan who came.

"Get your pretty little arse up and out of bed Princess Haylie." Scarlett ordered and I lifted the cover off myself just in time to see both blondes sit on my bed.

"Can't I just stay in bed until Monday?" I groaned and turned on my side.

"No can do. We are going out. Movie, shopping, dinner." Megan grinned and I had to admit it did make me smile. I nodded and they both jumped off my bed.

"So have you spoken to Danny yet?" I shook my head at Scarlett's question.

"Nope, and I'm not going too." Both girls heads snapped to me. "I'm serious."

"Haylie? What does this mean, are you choosing Zach?" Megan asked looking shocked. I shook my head.

"No, I'm giving Daniel what he asked for. Time and space." I shook my head as I looked through the clothes I had brought from his place for something to wear. "I can't be mad at him for breaking up with me. I lied to him and he can't trust me...sound familiar?" Scarlett looked confused while Megan rolled her eyes.

"The same situation but the roles reversed." I nodded.

"Exactly. And while I don't have the luxury of running off to India for three weeks... I can give him space."

"Space until class on Monday obviously." Scarlett pointed out and I groaned before stripping from my pyjamas.

"What about Zach? Are you talking to him?" I shook my head.

"Nope. Daniel wants us to stay away from each other. So I'm not going to spite him and see Zach."

"Do you love Zach?" Scarlett asked and I sighed.

"I don't..." I started but Megan quickly interrupted me.

"Haylie this is us. You don't need to hide anything." I turned to face them and pulled my knees to my chest as I sat on the floor.

"I have unidentified feelings for him." I admitted and both girls chuckled at my choice in words. "Look can we just not talk about them today, I kinda need to forget about stupid werewolf men for a little while."

I got dressed and grabbed my things before making my way down the stairs. All three of us froze when we looked into the living room. "Hey kiddo. They said you came back." Will grinned and stood up. "It's so good to see you." I stayed in my place as he approached and wrapped his arms around me.

"You going out?" My dad asked once Will had let go.

"Um yeah. Just to town." He nodded.

"Alright sweetheart have fun." I knew my dad was trying to be gentle with me. And I was so thankful he hasn't been angry at me for choosing Daniel over them.

"When are you coming back?" Will asked with his hands in his pockets. I glared slightly.

"Later."

"We need to talk." He whispered so everyone else in the room didn't head. I scoffed.

"Yeah no shit." Megan grabbed my hand and pulled me away from my uncle. We left the house and Megan wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"You don't need to talk to him if you don't want." She reassured as we started our walk.

"Yeah hayls" Scarlett backed up but I just shrugged.

"No I need to. I need to make sure he stops sending these photos. He's ruining everything." We managed to reach different conversation for the rest of our walk.