5. Ancient Academy's Archives

Darkness filled the large room that the three Sith stood in. No light could reach here anyways, because the Sith Academy's Archives was underground and far out of any nearby star's reach. Athair ignites a side of his lightsaber and the red light allows for them to see a few meters ahead. Rubble laid around, of course. There were many lines of bookshelves behind them. In front of the shelves and some of the rubble were several desks.

"We'll find a way to light it here. For now we'll deal with this light problem with fire like we have been." Athair says, "Karina?"

Inion walked towards one of the desks, feeling it. She concludes that it's old enough and uses the Force to push it away from the other desks. She then sends a zap of lightning at it setting it on fire. The fire quickly raged, and was large enough to spread the Siths' view of the room far enough to everywhere inside besides the other end of the room.

Athair, Inion, and Deifiur dispersed into different lines of shelves, each searching for any books or parchment on the fall of the Sith or their ancestor. Though they were fine if any of the others find another book that interests them and skims through. Unlike the Jedi, the Sith would write their information on parchment, scrolls and large books and place them in the Archives. The Jedi modernized it and wrote the majority of their information hologrammic in the Temple on Coruscant.

After several minutes does someone finally find a tome that they sat down to start reading. Deifiur leaned her head on her hand as she read. When skimming through what she found she saw the word Shan. And there's only one reason Deifiur thinks the name Shan would appear in a Sith text. She sat far enough from the fire where she could see but not get set.

Conquests Of Darth Revan.

Inion, on the otherhand, was searching around with less specifics in mind. She settled for a tome describing the Mandalorian Wars. Back as a Jedi, the Grandmaster hid any information on that time period so she and her siblings knew next to nothing about what happened. Inion also knew that the Sith weren't stupid enough to not analyze a war the Jedi took part in so greatly.

As Inion read she realized she knew nothing about war. What it truly can be like. The slaughters the Mandalorians held, traps the Republic set up, and how badly planets were effected. The Clone War was terrible, but The Mandalorian Wars made her believe that she was a child in comparison to every Jedi that participated in that destructive conflict. She fought droids that hardly have any intelligence hardwired in their brain while there were people who fought the warrior race of Mandalore.

"Who set all these traps on the Mandalorians?" Inion mumbles under her breath.

"Revan did." Inion's sister answered. "According to this he had great fighting prowess, and the way he got so many Jedi to join him was because of his charm. A top notch general."

The tome Inion was reading did briefly brush up on Revan and Malak, before going more in depth on what happened to Malak. Probably because he was the one of the pair to not abandon the dark side. Inion deems it as useful and closes the tome, putting it in a corner as she asks a question that lingered on her mind.

"Do any of you know anything about Malachor V? The tome said that's where the war ended."

"Darth Nihilus was created there." Athair says from across the room.

"Could we go there?"

"The tome didn't explain what happened on Malachor, did it?" He asks, and after not gaining a response he says, "There was a superweapon that was unleashed on everything on the planet. That's what created Darth Nihilus, and set off everything that's now wrong with the place. I wouldn't suggest going there."