Chapter - 8 : Hurt

Magsimula sa umpisa

" I know Di.. Bahut… Bahut pareshan kiya maine aapko. Par please….please aap naraz mat raho na. "  Anamika tries to speak.

" Tune mujhe bahut takleef di hai, Anamika. Jiski tees(pain) ab hamesha rahegi. Tu jaa! Mujhe tujhse baat hi nahi karni"  Ruhana says turning to the other side.

Anamika tries to convince her,but Ruhana jerks her hands and moves inside her room. The little girl, who's been watching them, pulls Anamika's hand. Anamika bends to her level, and the girl rubs off her tears.

" Aap ro mat, Maasi

" Aap ro mat, Maasi. Mumma bahut gussa hai. Jab unka gusha jayega toh vo aapse baat karengi." ruhaani says sensing the tension.

She can't see the either ladies sad. One is her mother and the other one is like her own mother. Anamika gets everything that Ruhaani demands, hiding it from her sister. Ever since she has started speaking, she  keeps them busy and does all the naughtiness to make them happy.

" mumma bahut gussa hai

" mumma bahut gussa hai. Wo mujhse baat hi nahi kar rahi! " Anamika says.

" Wo karengi. Papa mumma ke gushe ko bhaga denge. Hai na papa!!" Ruhaani says innocently while looking at Vineet.

The little one and her aunt has seen him convincing their sister and mother at times. But this time the situation is different. Anamika really hopes that Ruhana gets calm and talk to her, but the possibility is zero for the same. Vineet asks Ruhaani to go and play, at which the little girl agrees and runs away. He then keeps his hand on Anamika's head, who hugs him in an instant.

"I am sorry! Please Di ko bolo na mujhse baat kare. Please.". She says requesting him.

Vineet breaks the hug and looks at her. He knows she's guilty of her act.