Chapter - 2 : A Surprise

Anamika gives an envelope to Ruhana.

"Ye kya hai?" she asks while looking at her.

Anamika shrugs her shoulders.

"Mujhe kya pata Di

"Mujhe kya pata Di. Main school se aayi toh society watchman ne kaha hamare liye post aayi hai. Maine letterbox se utha li." She informs her sister.

Ruhana nods her head and tore the envelope. It turns out to be a letter and when she read it, she's left flabbergasted.

"This is unbelievable

"This is unbelievable." Ruhana gasps at her place. Her eyes are shimmering with joy.

Anamika watchees her sister and then gazes at the letter in her hand.

"Kya nahi ho sakta? Aap hi bolti ho na, everything is possible, fir ab kya hua?" Anamika asks.

Ruhana smiles broadly and pulls Anamika in a hug. The envelope is an appreciation letter from an art college, and they have offered her a job in their art college. She recalls how she enrolled a few paintings of hers in a Contest. The art college appreciated her art and have invited her for the annual fest. Anamika jumps on her toes hearing the news.

"Wow di!! This is amazing

"Wow di!! This is amazing. Main na kehti thi, kuch acha zaroor hoga. Dekho ho gaya." She chuckles and hugs her elder sister.

Ruhana smiles and kisses her head.