20

"JEONG, MOMO. GET THE MEMBERS OUT, NOW!" Y/N yelled before getting punched aside again.

"You heard him, get everyone out!" Jihyo commanded. "I will put them to sleep so no one remembers this."

Momo changed into her friction proof suit in a blink of an eye. She sped the sleeping Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Sana back to the dorm while Jeong took Nayeon, Mina and Jihyo.

Y/N, weak and dazed, looked up to see who he was fighting. He assumed the entire flight of BTS was here. But how? That's not possible! They are too far to use their hyperdrive. 

He looked up to see who his attacker was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"~I've been waiting for this

"~I've been waiting for this."

Y/N stumbled back. 

"What the fuck?! What happened to you, Tzuyu?"

"I'm done with all the lies you've told me, told us! I know everything, and now, It's time to PAY!"

(A/N *Boss music starts playing~)

Before anything started, Y/N threw down a gadget. Immediately, both of them were encased inside a room, So big it seemed endless.

"What's this?" Tzuyu asked.

"This is the box. So that no one sees you in this state." Y/N explained. "Now please, Tzuyu. I don't want to fight you." Y/N knows very well what happened to Tzuyu. She's been taken over, by a parasite called Flare. It takes over your body and releases the rage and pent up aggression in you. Combine that with Tzuyu's super strength, She's a deadly juggernaut that can take down anything she hates.

Suddenly, Y/N can feel pain coming from his gut. He looks down to find Tzuyu's fist colliding with him. He goes flying and lands in his back.

"FIne, then. Have it your way." Y/N gets up and taps his chest.

Y/N's armor comes on and he gets into a battle stance. His armor then supplies him a glaive to use.