Nandini clutched Manik's hand on her stomach.

"Your sparkling earrings, they're twinkling like stars." Manik then held her hand and brought that close to his face. He placed a kiss on her knuckle first, then kissed on her bangles. "Their sound is making me believe that you are actually with me. The're making your hands more beautiful." Manik turned Nandini towards him. Nandini was looking down. Manik held her chin and made her look at him. He then place a kiss on her sindoor filled head. "Lastly this is making you look perfect."

Nandini's smile grew brighter and she hugged Manik tightly. He too reciprocated in the same manner.
E N D   O F   F L A S H B A C K

Suddenly Nandini moved a little away from Manik. He looked at her in confusion. Nandini noticed that. She passed him an assuring smile.

"Manik, I want you to open my hairs. I know since the time I have tied my hairs, you never liked it. I wanted to open it but I thought you should do it." Nandini said and turned her back to Manik. 

Manik held her palm. He slowly slid her hand from her palm to her shoulder. Then his hand moved to her hair. Manik opened the clutch then he slowly untangled her hairs. Her waist length hairs fell over her back. Manik held her from her shoulder and nuzzled his nose in her hairs. Nandini closed her eyes to feel the moment. 

Not able to bear the proximity of his touch, Nandini got up and ran inside Manik's room. Manik too got up and went inside behind Nandini. He found Nandini sitting on the edge of the bed. He went and sat behind her. Their bodies were touching. Manik slid his hand from her knuckle to her shoulder. Then he moved her hairs to one shoulder and her back was visible to him due to her backless blouse. Manik placed a kiss on her bare back. Nandini clutched the black satin bed sheet feeling Manik's touch on her back. Her breath went uneven. She closed her eyes to bear his sweet touch.

Slowly Manik made her turn towards her. Nandini turned to him but her eyes were still close and her face was down. Manik held her chin and made her look up. Nandini slowly opened her eyes and they directly met his. They both were captivated in each others eyes. They could only see the depth of their immense love in each others eyes. They felt they will lose in them and never able to find themselves.

Manik's hand went to her ears, he opened her earrings one by one. He moved close to him and placed on both her ears. Nandini shivered with his touch. Her hands move to his shirt collar and she fisted them in her hands tightly. Manik caressed her neck softly and placed a wet kiss there. His hands slid from her neck to her knuckle. He held both her hands together and got them close to his face. He kissed on both her knuckles, then on her wrist before opening the glass bangles from her hands. They fell on the floor only to break making sound. They were too lost to concentrate on anything else apart from each other. 

Nandini slowly lied down on the bed, she was facing Manik. He too lied down with her. They were staring into each others eyes. Manik's hand slowly went to unpin her saree. But Nandini held his hand.

"Manik...." 

His name came out like a whisper from her. Manik looked at her. 

"What happened?" He uttered in the same tone. "Is the note too high?" He asked looking into her eyes. They didn't blink for once. 

Nandini slowly left his hand. Taking it as a signal Manik unpinned her pallu. He slowly removed it from her body still looking into her eyes. His eyes never left hers even for a moment. Manik moved his face near her neck. He dripped his face in between her beck. "Stop me now, I won't be able to stop, if we proceed more." Manik whispered in her ear huskily.

Nandini shivered with his sweet torcher and his tone was making it more difficult for her. Today she too didn't want him to stop. In response she simply wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him more close.

It was clear indication for Manik. He got up a little and opened his shirt button. He covered both of them with the fluffy black duvet. Rest of the night passed with Nandini's loud moan and Manik's groan. They lost the count of time.

Finally the night witnessed their togetherness. Now they were one in all senses.

It was around 3 am, Manik and Nandini were sleeping in each other's arms. Nandini was playing with Manik's fingers. Her head was resting just about his heart. She was enjoying the rhythm of his heartbeat. Manik's one hand was in Nandini's grip while with the other one he was caressing Nandini's hairs. They had a never ending peaceful smile on their face. They were not talking yet the silence spoke thousand words louder than usual.

"Now I know why music is so important in your life?" Suddenly said breaking the silence between them.

Manik frowned yet smiling. "Why?" He asked being surprised with her comment.

"Your heartbeat, it's just like a melody. It's more like a music. I wish you could hear your heartbeat." Nandini replied making Manik smile.

Nandini snuggled more into him arms, Manik also took more into him happily.

A naughty idea all of a sudden hit Manik's mind. "By the way today when we were..... yeah..... jamming, your notes were higher than mine." He started teasing Nandini.

Nandini's went wide as she heard Manik. Hearing his double meaning words, she turned complete scarlet. She put her palm on his mouth to stop him but how can Manik Malhotra stop teasing his shy wife?

"Areh let me say na..." He said moving her hand from his mouth. "Actually I too know why it is like that."

Nandini closed her eyes in embarrassment. She was getting shy.

"You know you are the highest note sa, re, ga, ma, pa, dha, ni.... Nandini.... So, you're meant to be loud." He said laughing.

Nandini again palmed his mouth and hid her face in his neck.

They fell asleep in that position.

Precap: Morning

Hiding my face. I am feeling too shy after writing this chapter. I don't know how it is. Please bear with it. But tell me how was it?

Did you like this  chapter?

Which is your favorite scene?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye.

13.03.2023