Untitled Part 13

Here I'm back with an early update.
Do check out my new book on Goodnovel "Billionaire's Amour" and do share your reviews. You're going to have a regular update of this one.

Username - theshimnery_star

You can also find the link in my insta bio. I'll wait to hear from you about the book. Thank you 🙏🏻

👇🏻

Manik and Nandini got married as per Nandini's wish. They drove back to Nandini's place to drop her. During the journey both of them were silent.

Manik stopped in front of Nandini's house. He got down from the car, Nandini too came out. She stood in front of Manik. Nandini was looking down and Manik was looking at her.                                                        

Manik's phone buzzed with a call. He took out the phone from his pocket and received it after checking the caller id.

"Yeah, I am sending you the address. Be here soon and everything should be clear within an hour. Keep in mind no one should get to know anything. Don't make any noise."

Manik kept the phone and Nandini was looking at him with confusion. Manik saw her face and understood her thought.

"It was my house keeper. I asked him to clean everything in the terrace. If anyone sees all those, then you will be in trouble."

Nandini nodded her head. "Manik, are you angry with me?"

Manik sighed.  "I don't know, Nandini. I seriously don't know what's happening and I'm not angry with you. I can never be angry on you. It's just that all this is totally unexpected. So...."

"I know I shouldn't have behaved like this. Marriage is such a big thing and a decision of life time. I forced you for this marriage which is wrong. But I was stuck. I didn't know how to react and all this happened. I am sorry." Nandini's eyes were teary.

She herself was confused with all the happening and the way she is behaving, She doesn't want to react like this but she is unable to control herself. She is making everything a mess and she knew that but she was helpless too.

"Shh... Did I say anyhthing?" Manik cupped her face.

Nandini nodded in no.

"Then why are you saying all this? I would have married you only in future so what if we did it today and you didn't force me to marry you. I married you because I wanted to. I chose you and I will continue choosing you till my last breath."

Nandini smiled for the first time since the time they got married.

"That's like my Nandini. Never stop smiling. It gives me strength."

Nandini nodded her head. That time Manik's phone buzz again indicating that it's 3.30 and Nandini has to leave. Manik mamde a sad face.

"So, Mrs Malhotra, time for you to leave Mr Malhotra." Manik said jokingly but Nandini stopped him.

Nandini blushed when Manik addressed her as Mrs Malhotra. "I am never going  to leave you."

Manik smiled. "I know. But now go in and change fast. It will be 4 soon and I don't want you to get into any trouble."

Nandini nodded with a smile. Manik gave a peck on her forehead.

"I will come to pick you for college in the morning."